Thread: Gerix not giving quest directions for spiked scales, hardened scales, etc.

Default Gerix not giving quest directions for spiked scales, hardened scales, etc.

Trainers say to talk to Gerix, he sent me to adventure trainer 2x. After I did the 2 adventure quests, went to talk to him again. He talks about how he got appointed to the position, etc. etc. never does anything that starts spiked scales, hardened scales, breath accuracy, drain strike. I go back and talk to those trainers and they just say to talk to Gerix, that I'm not ready or something like that.

Gerix of course keeps talking about his appointment.

Default Re: Gerix not giving quest directions for spiked scales, hardened scales, etc.

Yes, this has been fixed on blight. If you are over level 40 then he was not speaking with you properly.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Gerix not giving quest directions for spiked scales, hardened scales, etc.

This quest "Hardened Scales I" is still broken.

But I'm wondering if the brake is not with Zebegina instead. He tell's you to talk to Gerix, but no quest is added to your quest panel. When you speek to Gerix in Kion, clicking on "Head my word" give no additional information. So no where you you get the info about having to go kill Gritus.
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Does the inability to take/complete these quests prevent AROP?

When does this patch to live shards? This is an AROP stopper.

BUMP.

I see there was a patch today, with no mention on the log in page....

When will this get pushed live? Any chance for a hotfix? Unable to AROP due to this.

Also, a dragon in game said that he put in a ticket for not being able to get hardened scales and it was fixed for him immediately.

The fix for this is going to blight with the next update.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Could we verify that it will work for both dragons over level 40 AND also that have attained adulthood?

Someone posted on market that it is unclear whether adult status also affects the inability to get the quest dialog from Gerix.

Also, you posted that this is going to blight with next update. I thought it was already on Blight and was pending push to live?

Please advise (with sugar or sucralose on top).

Thanks!

It will work with dragons over level 40 and adult.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Amon Gwareth
    The fix for this is going to blight with the next update.
    So basically 2 weeks before we see it in the live shard.

By then I probably be 20, what happend to the level 10 quest if I'm level 20?

Amond here is a bind on Gerix issue.

I had an adventure quest "find the lost patrol" in my list. I taugth maybe because that quets was not finish, so I deleted the quest. But no vail Gerix still would not talk to me. I wen got the quest back, because I compare the quest someone had and Gerix was talking to him. I completed the quest and then Gerix, gave me the rest of his speach.

My deduction is ... somewhere the adv quest list prevent Gerix from offering you options for quest. But no where is therea message that,when they check if we dont have the current adv quest that we should have to go talk to the adventure trainer.

I think some code line of messaging need to be added.

Thread Information