Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 10 Cleric & Warrior Quests

Lodane Ironfist

Default Level 10 Cleric & Warrior Quests

My wife and I are having a bit of trouble with the lvl 10 quests for Warriors and Clerics.

My wife (the cleric) got a quest from the cleric trainer to acquire poison sacs by killing forest or jungle crawler soldiers. We've killed literally hundreds and have not found a single poison sac. Is there something special you have to do to get them, or are we just REALLY unlucky?

I have the warrior quest which is to find evidence of a missing patrol along the road somewhere between Sslanis and Parsinia. My specifc instructions are to journey the road between the above mentioned towns. Ok, done that. Done that ALOT. Running like crazy because of the extreme MASS of skeletons just north of Sslanis. Tried fighting our way into it (thought maybe we missed something or you get something off a skeleton), but can't make it very far before we are absolutely swamped with level 6-8 skeletons, slowly making progress, then BAM! Lt so-in-so (usually level 15+ skeleton spellcaster) shows up while we're buried under marauders and raiders and BAM! Dead Dwarves. Again, are we doing something wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
    Lodane Ironfist
    Extremely frustrated Dwarven Warrior/Blacksmith

Default Re: Level 10 Cleric & Warrior Quests

Cleric Quest: The poison sacs are immediately recovered (though potentially not shown) as soon as you slay the appropriate crawler. Check your quest log (by pressing the blue options button, choosing "Quests", then clicking the down arrow by the cleric crawler quest) and you should have a counter (e.g. 0/5) by the quest. If the counter is (as it should be by now) at 5/5, simply return to the cleric trainer and receive your reward.

Warrior Quest: As you travel along the road look to see if you get a message saying something like "A great battle must have taken place here." Once you receive that or a similar message, look around the immediate area for a level 10 skeleton which will attack you. Once you slay that skeleton, it should have as loot various pieces of equipment which you need to loot and take back to the warrior trainer.

Hope this helps some.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Lodane Ironfist

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, the quest count for my wife is 0/5. She's been trying by herself for awhile, hoping it was because we have both been hitting the crawlers, but so far she hasn't gotten any counts though she has killed many. Has anyone else had this kind of problem? Should she just resign the quest and then re-get it? Should you not be grouped when you get quests?

Sorry for all the questions, just dont want to keep messing up.[:$]

Lodane Ironfist

Hmmm, I had no problems when I did the Cleric's quest, but that's been months and months ago. The only thing I can think of--other than the quest being bugged--is that perhaps your wife isn't slaying the correct type of crawler. Check your quest log and see what kind of crawler is specifically called for--soldier, breeder, hatchling, etc. If your wife is (or has been) slaying the right kind of crawler, then I would suggest contacting support and putting ina bug ticket.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

I am having the same problem with this cleric quest. I have obtained the quest from the trainers in Kion, Sslanis, and New Tris. I have gone out to slay Forest and Jungle Crawlers of the Soldier type. I have literally killed at least 100 of these and no poison sacs are showing up in the quest counter. I am still at 0/5. I don't know if my adv lvl makes a difference. I am currently a lvl 14 cleric. I have gone after lvl 11 to lvl 13 Crawlers and still nothing. Other memebers of my guild have already completed this quest and did not have any problems so I believe this is a new one. I have sent a ticket to support to look into a possible game bug.

Claws

same problem here - killed jungle and forest crawler soldiers - lot of 'em - no sacs
    got the quest yesterday

The fixed quest is on blight.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Claws

thx amon

eledrian

I've been doing the Warrior quest as well. I don't get the message about a great battle.... Have they moved it ? The mage (or dragon) quest sends you on a journey from Dalimond to Tazoon. So I have had a similar quest....

eledrian

Heh I did the run from Dalimond to Tazoon, and then I got the quest done

eledrian

But the Cleric quest isn't fixed onChaos :(

Spritzy

I have tried to no avail killing every jungle/forest crawler soldier of various levels and I have still not recieved one update :( . On chaos server for cleric level 10 quest.
    Spritzy

I have tested this and it works fine for me. If you have had this quest for a long time then you probably have the old version (quests do not automatically update if we make a change) so you would need to delete it and get it again. All Jungle and Forest Crawlers are marked to work with the quest.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I am on Order and I did as you stated...deleted and got the quest again. I still am not getting any sacs when I kill the soldiers. I was told they are fixing this on Order but I am not sure when they will upload it. I really want to finish this quest so I can start getting new ones.

Spritzy

I deleted the quest and got it again and killed a jungle crawler soldier and no update :( . I am a true newb so I could very well be doing something wrong. Do they have to be of specific level? Or is it random updates?
    Spritzy of Chaos

Vasker

picked up the cleric quest today on Chaos (from the Kion trainer), after killing 30 jungle spider soldiers (as specified on the quest tab) I am also still showing no updates in the quest log. 9/11/05

Try killing some forest crawler breeders..seems silly BUT the old quest b4 LA changed called for 5 brown spider breeders and those brown spider breeders were named forest spider breeders so try those if nothign i cant help the warrior quest is dail to tazon road always has and will b for me :)

Any jungle or forest crawlers will work; breeders, soldiers, hatchlings.

Claws

can anyone but Amon confirm that the cleric quest works?!?

because i just went to kion, deleted my old quest, got it again and killed 30 various forest cralers - nada, nothing, null

in the quest window, the quest closed after each kill, just like when u get a quest update, but counter remained at 0/5

if there is some "other thing" that needs to be done, please give me a hint

Spritzy

I still cannot get it to update :( I have killed many of every kind including breeders.

Spritzy

Thread Information