Thread: Which German Guilds are about here ?

Default Which German Guilds are about here ?

Looking for a german/german speaking guild to take care of a mate of mine who may probably start the first 2 trial weeks soon. His english is not excactly the best but he has got a bit of WoW experience, so someone who would have the time to help him would be greatly appreciated. If you are willing to accept a poor noob please reply =) Of course I will do my best to help aswell, but my online times have been limited, so knowing him in a german guild would be great.

Suche nach einer Deutschen/deutschsprachigen Gilde um auf einen lieben Freund aufzupassen der demnächst seine 2-wöchige Trial Zeit beginnt. Sein Englisch ist leider nicht unbedingt das beste aber er hat ein wenig Rollenspiel Erfahrung, also wäre ich sehr denkbar falls jemand etwas Zeit für ihn hätte. Wenn ihr Zeit für einen kleinen nooby habt bitte meldet euch =) Natürlich werde ich ihn auch so gut wie möglich unterstützen, aber meine Spielzeit wird nicht soviel sein wie seine - daher würde ich mich wohlfühlen ihn in einer Gemeinschaft zu wissen.

Heck, I should write german more often. Writing in english was definitely easier and less text.

Ivy [:)]

Default Re: Which German Guilds are about here ?

Our small guild "Tuatha de Dannan" exists only of two active players any more. Enisha and myself. Most of the time I am online with Susan or Andarielle.
    We don't recruit members actively but your friend should feel free to ask us anytime if he needs assistance.
    Another good idea is also to join the chat channel "german". Many friendly people around and they are all willing to help when somebody is new.
    Susan - Lvl 85 Tink and many, many other crafting classes
    Andarielle - Lvl 100 Adv / Lvl 100 Cra Dragoness

Former ICE

The "Wächter der Zeit" is also a german speaking guild who is here since beta :)

If you are interested and want to know more check www.waechter-der-zeit.net

:)

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Monja

Hi,

Im a member of the guild "United Races of Istaria". Were only a small guild, but all are really addicted hz-players of the first hour. When HZ launched we just were germans in our guild. Right now we also have a swedish and a french member. But 90 % of the guild chat is german, and 10 % our really bad english ;)

Link to our guild-page is in my signature *waves*

You may also check the guild introduction section of this forum here:
    http://community.istaria.com/Web/Sho...px?ForumID=132

There is also information about the Waechter der Zeit:
    http://community.istaria.com/Web/Sho...x?PostID=27918

But the best place for a little help is the german chat channel. Type "/chatjoin german" and find many nice people all around the clock there.
    Clerical Chaos Conjurer

Waechter der Zeit
    Beta-guild from Earth - and we are still here!
    Unity

Thread Information