Thread: Unable to access own plot storage structures

Con

Default Unable to access own plot storage structures

i cannot access any storage structure on my plot. when trying i get an "on-person" inventory window along with its contents that i had opened some time ago (e.g. personal inventory, or contents of one of the backpack pouches in my vault), which are not accessible either. i also get the following system message:

"plot permission information is missing. please report this information along with your location. you may log out and back in to attempt to get around this problem."

relogging only helps in approx. 1 of 10 attempts. next relog breaks things again.

server: unity
    community/plot/location: ianville, ~22329/16769

this is happening to my main character (varaenion). my alts or characters of other players can access the structures which are unaccessible for me. my main character can, while unable to access the structures on my plot, access (or is properly denied access without the above error message) structures on other plots, also on the neighbour plots.

thx in advance for helping (GN case no. 38391)

Varaenion/Unity

Default Re: Unable to access own plot storage structures

My plot is not far from yours, and I am experiencing the same problems. Unfortunately most of the time I cannot access storage structures at all, even new ones I've built since this started happening. I've got a ticket open with GN on the matter too. Did hear that someone else on Shepherd's Mountain was experiencing the same issue so it could be a large area that is affected.

I did try accessing the structures with alts, but encountered the same problem despite relogs and removal of the worldcache files.

Con

problem seems fixed for me since latest routine maintenance

Wednesday and Thursday after Unity's maintenance, the problem still existed for myself. Admittedly everyone on Unity was experiencing problems such as looting, crafting, gathering and so on, so I left the plot alone for a bit. On Friday things were better for Unity as a whole, and my plot seemed to work as it should. In the early hours of Saturday morning though, the error message regarding missing permissions info was back.

Glad your plot is working fine now Varaenion [:)]

Thread Information