Thread: Unity dead again...

Default Unity dead again...

as announced :
    For this week only we will perform the usual weekly maintenance on Wednesday (tomorrow) morning instead of the usual Thursday. The downtime will begin at the same time.

well, trying to log in and i get a client patch...
    i didn't know that patch was spelled m-a-i-n-t-e-n-a-n-c-e.
    or maybe they knew they'll patch, and prefered not to inform us, not to frighten us.

anyways, this patch, err sorry maintenance, went somewhat wrong as buffs take several minutes to appear ( while debuffstake effectimmediatly), mobs with potential interresting loots cannot be looted ( e.g. named ones ), and crafting items tooks several minutes to be authorized because the craft window is not fully completed.

then:
    [13:15 CEST] We are performing a reboot to fix some problems.
    We apologize for this further unexpected downtime.
    [16:30 CEST] Unity is back online.

well,
    03:15 to reboot... my old XT was doing better so i guess there is some more than a simple reboot behind that, but, as always, we don't need to be informed.
    Anyways, informed or not, westill pay...

after the reboot, nothing's better ( thanks the gods, nothing worse either ), and nobody can be told the problem still exists, on IRC, ingame chat or by any other channel ( well i didn't even try support as it tooks WEEKS to have an answer, most of the time out of subject )...

any comments from GN?
    any reactions from Tulga?

Default Re: Unity dead again...

Yeap - can't loot - preview doesn't not come up in item creation page. Guess we'll just have to wait for another rebooot when someone actually notices that the problerms with the database still exist.[:'(][:S]

Scotland/Unity/Where the shadows are thickest...

Default Re: Unity dead again...

Typical... this only happens when I'm on a break... bah.

Didn't they even check the ruddy health of the shard before they deemed it 'good' enough to reopen?

It's not just loot, anything I tried to craft would be stuck on 'Requesting Formula Details' AND, when I morphed into Khutit I couldn't revert back to my natural form no matter what possible solution came to mind. [:@]

Reboot the blasted thing because I can't do anything stuck as bloody little lizardman - not referring to Ssliks of course.

EDIT: Ah, the crafting bit's already been mentioned.

I can'nae think of anything witty to type right now... give me a while more.
    (I don't don't have Photoshop like you might do.)

Thread Information