Thread: Hello Istaria!

Bedlam

Default Hello Istaria!

Hey guys..I have been watching the Horizons page since development but never bought the game. A friend of mine bought it, played it for a while and gave up. I know there have been some changes and I know there have been major issues. I am downloading the trial right now.

Can some of the dedicated people here please tell me what the current problems are, why people havent picked up this game maybe, why the game is worth playing ...things like that.

I am worried it will be a bad investment to create a character and want to know that the Horizons experience is worth having. I have played CoH, WoW, EQ, EQ2, DAoC, and AC. Please tell me from a player side why you keep playing.

Bedlam

Default Re: Hello Istaria!

Also...how many people on avg are on servers? I read somewhere that someone said about 12 people when they log in....

Welcome to Istaria!

Have fun.

There are less people on Order (roleplaying) than there is on Chaos (standard play).

Either way everyone is great!

[li]

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I believe you're misquoting me when I said I usually run into about a dozen people during my time online. That is by far NOT the sum entirety of any one shard on any given time on any given day. That's just with me visiting only 3-5 spots in the entire Empire.

Reasons people play vary depending on who you ask. The most various class combinations, the crafting, the dragons, the thrill of the hunt, making a difference in the community, etc.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information