Thread: Trials and Tribulations

Conley Tiracon

Default Trials and Tribulations

This is just a random idea, [I]and I am posting it in general due to the fact, that it is really a general idea. [:)] The idea is this, I am going to start a small story. The story will consist of life *within* the game, not real life. real issues do not belong in this dialog. I will start this story, and stop on an open end, leaving the story to another person to post their own twist, picking up where I left off. However, if noone wants to participate in the writing and just wants to read it, then by all means I will continue the story. [:D] Also, even if noone else posts I will add another section onto the story every couple days. Alrighty, I guess thats all I have to say, and I guess I should get this started [:O] here we go!! [~]

~Conley

Conley Tiracon

Default Re: Trials and Tribulations

Dusk sets in as the campfire burns a little brighter. the dust from the outskirts of the city swirl around on the soft wind. The young elf looks out across the horizon, watching thesplash of color across the sky, the sounds of the bustling people in the city below begin to fade away as quickly as the light of the setting sun before his eyes. Leaning down on his great war maul, his trained eyes search the area, scanning over the tree line for any sign of threat before laying down to rest.
    Suddenly, a shadowed movment catches his eye, and without warning he bolts towards it, his maul swinging up over his head as he calls for the power of chaos to infuse him. Striking down hard, the very earth cracks beneath the devistation of his blow, and a mighty oak topples to the ground. Rising from the crevice he created, he drags the maul behind him as he climbs the steep slope, the heavy stone head carving a path in the course earth behind him.
    Reaching the top of the crevice, he raises his free hand, palm upward, and with an almost cocky smirk on his face, snaps his palm towards the trees again, as a ball of yellow energy flies into the trees. The ball his the ground and explodes like a bomb, destroying the area leaving nothing behind. Even through the commotion his keen elven ears pick up the sounds of movment off to his right, whirling on his heel he flicks his maul into the air almost like a twig, only to find nothing there. Tiring quickly of this game he lets the massive stone head slam into the earth. Then, keeping his head down, he waits, silently. There it is, the low growl he was looking for, somewhere off to his left, no wait, his right. By the chaos, its all around him. His grip is slowly tightens as he waits, the anticipation growing, and his excitement building. There, the sound, its time.
    Suddenly he whirls into action, as if time slows down he calls forth the power of Chaos itself to fuel him. Swinging hard to the right he catches one of the burly, hairy beasts square in the rib cage, the connection so powerful the sounds of crushing bones becomes instantly apparent. His second swing almost as if he never halted, curls hard upward, catching one solidly in the belly, flinging it high into the air, practically out of sight, the yelp cry fading along with it. Spinning on his heel he throws his hand out in front of him as a seering yellow light emits from his body as one of the creatures slam into a seemingly invisible wall around him. Leaping into the air, as the sound of a painful cry fills the air, he torques his body into not one, but two full front flips, as the beast he previously hit careens towards the earth. As he comes back down, the poor beast beats his maul to the unforgiving ground, while simultaniously landing on his unsuspecting friend crashing them both hard to the ground, unfortunately for them both, they look up to see the last sight their eyes will behold. The massive stone head of his maul, then all goes black.
    After a few minutes of rest, he begins to wipe up the blood from his armor and weapon. Looking around at the destruction caused not only by him, but by the creatures he fought as well. Why are the werewolves this close? The Blight has been pushed back from Dalimond for ages. But now, the minions of the Withered Ageis are once again rushing toward the homelands of the gifted.

there is a section for Player made Stories in Forums,

Look for mine there when you get moved [H]

(did the same thing)

But it is a creative way to tell a story.[Y]

Conley Tiracon

Thanks, didn't really know where to put it, and I hope the admin's don't get to mad about it. Like I said in the beginning disclaimer, it seemed like a randomly general topic to me, so I figured eh whatever, lol. [:D] Maybe if they are mad about having to move it they will be happy about getting something interesting to read. [;)] Then again they could just tell me to kiss off and never post again lol. But eh, worth a shot. [:)]

Moved to Player Created Stories.

Thread Information