Thread: Bug with Quarrying Mastery VI?

Default Bug with Quarrying Mastery VI?

For the Quarrying Mastery VI quest, Craft 75 granite bricks.

I crafted 370, yet only 21 counted against the quest.

Dunno if its a bug with the quest, or with something else.
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

Default Re: Bug with Quarrying Mastery VI?

Nope, there is no bug in this quest.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Amon Gwareth
    Nope, there is no bug in this quest.
    Are you absolutely sure? When I crafted 75 Granite bricks for this same quest, Only 33 Counted and I had to craft more to get to 75. I thought maybe this was some kind of database lag but this is only time its happened to me and since its the same quest I wonder.

Also theres a small text error in the Spellcraft Mastery VI quest. In the chat text it says Craft 70 Granite Spell shards not 35 like the Quest log says and the actual quest requires.
    ~Robins

(100)Warrior/(100)Ranger/(100)Spearman/(89)Crossbowman/(20)Scout/(20)Cleric/(15)Druid/(10)Monk

(100)Mason/(100)Fitter/(100)Enchanter/(100)Weaver/(100)Carpenter

(100)Tailor/(84)Jeweler/(84)Fletcher/(46)Alchemist/(80)Tinkerer/(30)Confectioner/(75)Armorer/(71)Weaponsmith

Snibor (Adult Dragon) (42)Adv/(100)Craft/(100)Lair

The quest step says "Craft 75 Granite Bricks". Not much can go wrong. *shrug*

fixed the dialogue issue in Spellcraft Mastery VI. Thanks for pointing it out.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Wierdest thing, same thing happened with Quarrying Mastery VIII: Craft 75 Obsidian Bricks.

Stopped at 1/75, even though I crafted 86
    PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

As anal and uncalled for as this may be, has anyone tried crafting each brick individually?

Man that sounds like a hassle but if bulk combining isn't getting the quest counter moving then it would be the next best, entirely more tedious, thing.

Thread Information