Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hello, after not more than 14 days, goodbye

Ariemeth

Default Re: hello, after not more than 14 days, goodbye

No other game I have ever played had players apologing on the forums about being rude. I really wish I had stayed playing Horizons this last year. Never really noticed how awesome the community for this game is.

linusboarder21

Even though i haven't created a Dragon (yet), I have been very impressed with all the people in the game. Not only have people been helpful but when people need things that can be created by lower level crafters (such as Cedar Boards for sockets) they usually take my help, since i am a level 13 Blacksmith.

Quote Originally Posted by linusboarder21
    Not only have people been helpful but when people need things that can be created by lower level crafters (such as Cedar Boards for sockets) they usually take my help, since i am a level 13 Blacksmith.
    I'll take cedar boards any day - i find the ******** things too fiddly for my claws - and then when the sawdust gets up my nose and I sneeze - goodbye boards.

Glad you decided to stay, and I hope you don't mind that I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum.

Welcome to Istaria!

Be seeing you...

Thread Information