Thread: Simple Hotkey Backup

imported_Bit

Default Simple Hotkey Backup

Sick of having to switch all your hotkeys every time that you change adventure schools? Fear not, well not too much [*-)] I have spent the evening writing a little utility that may help you. You can download it at http://slysweb.net/Horizons/BackUp_Hotkeys.zip

One minor frustration is that you have to be logged out of the game to either back up or restore a particular profile; but it is quicker than changing all you icons over. It is not completed and I know of a small problem viewing your current hotkeys when backing up (those without tooltips are not displayed). I intend to iron this out over the weekend.

You will need the .NET Framework installed (built on v1.1.4322). PM me if you find any other bugs as I have only had my system to test it on and I am sure that I have missed something. Same goes for other features, but keep them limited to hotkey backups and restoration.

Bit

imported_Bit

Default Re: Simple Hotkey Backup

Forgot to mention - usual warnings of backing up your data (/prefs/server_character/) folder prior to use.

Bit

Default Re: Simple Hotkey Backup

Awsome bit, next time I switch schools I will definitly give this a try[Y]

ps send me a pm if you want this added to the goody collection of HZ mods (see my link insig)

Thread Information