Thread: Chaos is up, but a word of warning....

Default Chaos is up, but a word of warning....

It appears the server's badly messed. Can't recall. Can't portal. Can't initiate combat... Resource Nodes are missing.... and that's prolly only the tip of the iceberg. Plan on a server shutdown, mebbe a rollback. Hotfix is needed, asap.

Peeps on Chaos were bailing like lemmings...
    100 Reaver, Druid, Spiritist, Mage, 96 Healer, 98 Shaman, 67 Ranger, 40 Conjurer, 30 Monk, and 20 Scout & Cleric. Grandmaster Crafter, Chaos.

Default Game is broken

Cant recall or port. There are no resources in the fields so cant even work on the craft where I'm stuck. There's more I'm sure that will be added by other people depending on where they're stuck.
    60% Achiever
    46% Socializer
    46% Explorer
    46% Killer
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Nimk a Beer)

Default Re: Chaos is up, but a word of warning....

I had a purple fly that was attacking me after it was dead . Now that is a tough mob.
    100 Bezerker 100 Healer 100 Druid 100 reaver 40 ChaosWarrior 100 mage 100 spiritist 100 Weaponsmith 100 blacksmith 55 fitter and various others

Default Re: Game is broken

Somehow recalling/porting started working (on Order) after folks relogged, but just now they have declared a restart of the shard. Darn it, things were getting really fun, but it's under an hour to midnight.

The true spooky scariness ... server shutdowns ... and I'm jazzed to play like I haven't been in quite a while, too. Good thing I'm not in court tomorrow, I can sidle home around lunch-ish ... ;)

-Levity

A bug has hit a merge I did, which is causing both threads to act as one, so if you post in one, it shows in another. I apologize, but if I lock one, it will lock the other one as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yipes, Mods -- combining the thread is good, duplicating the posts less so! *points to the one post she made going into two threads when she specifically put it in the more general one*

-Levity

Edit: Peaches is way ahead of me :)

*chuckles*

This bug hits from time to time, beats the heck out of me how it decides to do its thing against what I try to do board wise. Heh

Ok am locking both the threads that are duplicating themselves to each other. Please feel free to repost , one thread, or post in Mangas patch notes, where others seem to be doing the same thing. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=105252

Thread Information