Thread: Hot Keys

Default Hot Keys

I find I never have enough hot keys and usually end up reconfiguring some windows when I change from crafter to adventurer.

Would it be possible to have multiple User Interfaces stored and recallable?
    You could configure your screen how you like, including hot key settings then save, example /saveui Koragancrafter, and load it or others with /loadui, example /load ui Koraganmage.

You would still have the 10 bar 100 key limit , but could more rapidly switch between activities.
    Korth Koragan-

Default Re: Hot Keys

this has to be one of the most suggested things ever. and man what a cool feature that would be.
    torvos: shadow/chaos shard (on vacation)
    100 mage/100 wizard/100 sorcerer/100 conjuror
    96 chaos warrior
    100 enchanter & member of the dark council

Explorer 86%, Socializer 46%,
    Killer 40%, Achiever 26%

More hotkey bars is what we need about another 40 more so a total of 50 :)

It's so simple some one already thought of it!
    Korth Koragan-

safaia

In DAoC they have multiplied the number of hotkeys by 3. They use ALT and CTRL for using the new ones.

Even if some new hotkeys would not be accessable from the keyboard, they still could be useful. I have a couple of hotkeys permanently visible in a corner of my screen with macros on them toequip a tool and the correct skill-increasing jewelry with one mouseclick

I much rather the idea of hotkey profiles over simply adding additional hotkey banks. There isn't any need for more than ten hotkeys at a time when playing, but when switching schools it would be nice to have the option of creating a fresh bank of ten hotkeys for that school. Imo adding more hotkey banks could be troublesome with the impact that the UI has on overall game performance. Giving us the option of more hotkey banks increases the temptation to clutter our UI even further [:P]

Thread Information