Thread: A hatchling stirs.

Default A hatchling stirs.

(( I.C. introduction, Shard Order ))
    A mouse skitters across the dark, cold, and damp ground, stopping to scratch behind its little ear and to lick at hind claws to clean and moisten the tips. It scratches once again before turning its little attention to a crumb of unknown matter upon the ground. Mm, unknown matter.

Tiny oculars twitch upward, ears perking at faint rustling. The tiny mouse is obviously in some sort of cave, surrounded on all sides, save the obvious exit, by slick, wet, rock. Dark and musty smelling with the faint and distorted sounds of what could be a waterfall in the distance.

Whiskers twitch as the rodent stretches upward on its hind legs, nose bobbing up and down as it sniffs the air. Its alarmed attention turns towards another rustling of something just barely beyond its mousey senses. The tiny morsel of what could have been food, drops from tiny paws as it bolts off to the exit. But no sooner than when the nurishment hit the floor and the mouse was facing fully towards the exit, a green light stripped the room of the pitch-black surroundings. Two emerald eyes stared directly at the now frozen and deficating mouse.

Emerald, glowing, orbs blurred and streaked in a flash of movement. The mouse was gone from its spot with a squeal and a snap of jaws...

~So hungry... nobody around...~ Emerald eyes streak across the darkness once again as the creature turns towards the exit, claws faintly clicking across the rocky floor, pebbles rolling to thw side as they're disturbed.

Upon reaching the exit, moonlight pured across the creature revealing scales, ridges and horns. Oversized wings that did not yet permit flying, rustled once again at her sides. The same rustling that was heard previously from within the cave. A long sleek tail sways lazily behind as she steps further into the moonlight and upon squishy mosses and grass...

A dragon hatchling. A runt in comparison to other hatchlings, small and abandoned stood there for several moments. With a yawn and a long sigh, that sounded more like an elongated snorting sound, she set out once again into the dangerous world of undead, two-leggers and magic.

(( OOC: ))
    I came back to Horizons after a yearish or so of being away. Previously I'd been following this game for two years before it even came out. ^.^ Sadly though, when I did play before, I didn't make it very far up the levels. Didn't matter much since adulthood and ancients hadn't even been implimented yet anyway. =p

So yes. This is my 'Hello!' and I'm back on a Roleplay server. If anybody sees me wandering around or crafting, don't hesitate to greet. I haven't yet decided on how she reacts to the different races in Istaria. But for now, as a hatchling, she will greet all and be friendly. Maybe closer to adulthood I'll have more of a backstory and more developed "feelings" 'n' junk for being abandoned. =p
    __________________________________________________ __________

Default Re: A hatchling stirs.

Welcome back.

You should have saved that mouse - I hear they're much better when dipped in chocolate.

Yay, chocolate mouse~!
    After sleeping for a year+, anything breathing could be coated in chocolate and eaten, I think!

Welcome to Istaria!
    I try to greet all new hatchlings I see, but sometimes I get busy and do wonder around New Trismus, so Hi in advance and if I see you I will say Hi again ! :D

Have fun!

[li]

I, Dream; of Darkness. Shadow's Incarnite. The Light in Life of Mother Night's Embrace.

Thank you!
    I'll be sure to say Hi when I see you around. [:D]

I figured since I'm on an RP server, I'd just make an IC introduction. Hope nobody cares. ;P

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Hi, Kodey, and welcome aboard. Do you happen to recall which shard you were on previously?

Also, are you Kodey in game?

Hope to cross paths.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Welcome Hatchling!
    Not sure if you remember this from a year ago, but feel free to sit a'spell and live in Dragon chat - where dragons help dragons - its OOC and IC friendly :).

Also if you're looking for an all dragon RP centric Guild, come check out Keir Chet - you can visit us in KCEFriends where we hang out OOC, or KCEROleplay where..well...we roleplay :).

Hope to see you around and hope your stay in Istaria is long! Sharp Talons to you!

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan
    Hi, Kodey, and welcome aboard. Do you happen to recall which shard you were on previously?

Also, are you Kodey in game?

Hope to cross paths.
    Yeah, actually I was on the Spirit Shard. I came back and noticed all my characters had Spirit added to their names. So I just deleted my old characters and started over again. I figured that would have been best anyway because of all the changes. I didn't make it past level 14 anyway. ;o

Also, I am Kodey ingame too!

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae
    Welcome Hatchling!
    Not sure if you remember this from a year ago, but feel free to sit a'spell and live in Dragon chat - where dragons help dragons - its OOC and IC friendly [:)].

Also if you're looking for an all dragon RP centric Guild, come check out Keir Chet - you can visit us in KCEFriends where we hang out OOC, or KCEROleplay where..well...we roleplay [:)].

Hope to see you around and hope your stay in Istaria is long! Sharp Talons to you!
    I am often in Dragon chat but quiet most of the time, listening to other Dragons talk and soaking up knowledge. Hehe. I have been looking for a place for Dragon RP, so I will most definately check those channels out.

I have many years of experience roleplaying in text-based chat environments, so it might take a bit of getting used to doing it in an all 3-D world. I've been so used to just describing my surrounds instead of being -in- them that I might come off as a little too detailed. Who knows. ^.^

Thread Information