Thread: Dragon Lair Update: November 1, 2005

Default Dragon Lair Update: November 1, 2005

It's been almost a month of testing since I've done my last update, so here's the current status.

331 Lairs placed.
    146 Corridors and Chambers available

7 Helian & Lunus Corridors
    3 Way
    4 Way
    Bend
    Slope
    Spiral 01
    Spiral 02
    Straight

66Helian & Lunus Chambers
    Consigner 1-6
    Crystal Shaping 1-6
    Essence Shaping 1-6
    Gemworking 1-6
    Grand Hall 6
    Hall 1-6
    Lair 1-6
    Library 2, 4, 6
    Pawnbroker 1-6
    Shrine 3
    Silo 1-6
    Smelting 1-6
    Stoneworking 1-6
    Vault 3

Yet to come:
    Names for new communities
    Final depths for Lairs
    Final Empire prices for Lairs
    Subterranean lighting
    Lairs in existing guild communities (these will not be part of the general auction, since they will be part of an existing guild).

We are testing on Blight and continue to make interface adjustments.

We are holding off the Hoard chamber until we can get more functionality for it.
    Taverns and Gambling are going to be revisited in order to improve their functionality for all. Lair versions will be added at that time.

Thank you for playing Horizons,

David Bowman
    David Bowman

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Dragon Lair Update: November 1, 2005

Subterranean lighting: glowing fungus (shrooms), torches, moss, and ceiling holes (which people have a possibility of falling through)? Oh, and the occasional underground stream that is above ground nearby.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Quote Originally Posted by David Bowman
    Yet to come:
    Lairs in existing guild communities (these will not be part of the general auction, since they will be part of an existing guild).

David Bowman
    Will the lairs be added to existing guild communities before the general auction?
    There are dragons in my guild who would ideally like a lair in our guild community, but if there aren't enough, then they will buy one elsewhere.

Would not be a good thing if they don't buy one in the general auction because they want one in guild area, but then only 2 get added to guild area and we have 5 dragons who want them (as an example). The opposite also applies, it would suck for them to buy one elsewhere in the auction, which means other dragons miss out, only to find they could've gotten one in the guild area.
    Guildmaster of The Alliance
    http://The-Alliance.cjb.net

I'm adding Lairs to existing Guild communities today. Be aware that as I've said previously, some existing Guild communities do not have enough physical space to accomodate a Lair.

Shepherd's Mountain has room at the base and Lairs have been added to the three Guild communities there.

Saritova Island is next, but some of those communities also do not have enough physical space to allow for Lairs.

David
    David Bowman

Thanks David.

Since my guild owns Tavu, which has lots of space, and mountains behind it, I can't wait to see where the guild lairs go.

Keep second biped plot.......trade plot and get a lair........decisions...decisions.....
    Guildmaster of The Alliance
    http://The-Alliance.cjb.net

Thread Information