Thread: That's never happened before!

Default That's never happened before!

Holy green-and-purple dragons, Batman!! [:|]

I hada near spit-take/double-take when I read the GamerGod article they just put up. Lookit the screencaps!! I swear I've never seen a dragon who lookedthat much like me! O_O Egads, what a surprise!

http://www.gamergod.com/article.php?...category_id=54

^_^; Okay, okay, it's not that newsworthy...he's not perfectly similar....I know I'm not the first dragon to discover that he/she is not unique in the world....

But jeepers.... O_o It's a first for me.

End of pointless public service announcement! ^_^; Back to our regularly scheduled grind.

Default Re: That's never happened before!

<snickers>

It's always a bit of a shock to turn a corner and feel like you're looking in a mirror. Especially as a dragon or a dryad.
    Gliding Frost
    Dark Defenders
    Adult May 16, 2004
    Ancient October 2005

Yes, how many ways can you make a white bengal tiger? I mean, I have seen some that look JUST LIKE ME! one had a black mohawk on him for a hair-do... but all in all not much you can do with a white tiger except give him/her hair on the head and change the face, and the eye color.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

frossa and dorrin are near-twins. i was pretty freaked out when i saw that. she is slightly lighter blue and her chest scaling is a bit lighter, i think but otherwise, same spots, same shape, etc.

I have only seen one other dragon that was really close to my twin. We had the same main coloring as well as stripe coloring. The differences were the types/orientation of the stripes and the heads.

I havent seen that dragon in a REALLY long time though, so it would be my guess that he is no longer abouts.
    Denrath, Lunus Ancient of Order

As a hatchling working sandstone in New Brommel, Myrthwynn ran into a near doppelganger. He had orange eyes instead of green, but otherwise was the same size, same head, same lacy dark green spotted with light green that she is.

-Levity Merrel/Myrthwnn Elendion

Thread Information