Thread: 1st Cleric quest still bugged

Default 1st Cleric quest still bugged

I have been trying to complete the first cleric quest of finding poison sacs since the middle of October. I informed technical support of this and was told that it was fixed on Chaos and would be updated soon to Order and the other server. I still cannot complete this quest on Order. The same goes for the Warrior quest of the Lost Patrol thata friend is trying to complete. I am already at lvl 23 cleric and have not been able to get any more quests because I have to finish the first one. This is getting frustrating because I would like to do other quests. When will this be fixed?

Default Re: 1st Cleric quest still bugged

The quest states "forest or jungle crawlers" so any (hatchlings, breeders, soldiers, etc) would work. I have not been able to recreate this problem.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Actually the quest states soldiers by name. That is the problem I am having. I have killed the other types and nothing has shown up on the counter. Did you try this quest as a cleric and see the counter keep track of your kills? I see that you are one of the devs so maybe you would know more than the rest of us.

Snagor

My wife (the cleric) and I killed various forest crawlers today for over an hour, no poison sac drops, no updates to the counter, I would estimate we killed 100 workers and soldiers (lvl 7-11). This is on Chaos. If you look in the quests forum: http://community.istaria.com/Web/Sho...?PostID=101296 is another few people having this problem.
    Thanks for looking into it.

Xix13

I, too, have not gotten a single drop from level 11-12 soldiers with my level 14 cleric. Been trying this quest on and off for a couple of weeks. I've dropped and retaken the quest a few times (as some suggested) and still no luck. I've taken the quest from the trainerin Kion and the one in Sslanis, still no luck.

Snagor

Since before we had only done Forest Crawlers, we tried Jungle Crawlers today north of Sslanis. We got 0 items for the quest after roughly 60 kills, mostly soldiers, including getting 10 trophies for that other quest. This was on the path just north of the city. Perhaps the developer who had problems recreating this could tell us where he was getting them to drop. This is on Chaos if that matters.
    Thanks.

Xix13

Ah, good point. Forgot to add that mine is on Order. So it's both shards.

Thread Information