Thread: Crystals For Lairs

Astrianna

Default Crystals For Lairs

Other then Kion Volcano Crater where would the crystals for the lairs be found?[:$]

Vyr

Default Re: Crystals For Lairs

I've seen crystal nodes in the gem field right outside the gem workshop next to the Kion volcano. Likewise, there were a couple nodes in the gem field just north of the Sslanis jungle.

Neither seemed to have enough to be a real supply. More like a tease.

Astrianna

hehe yeah thats all I've seen too. [:^)]

I am going to assume anywhere thier are gems thier will be crystals. But then I have not been in the Kion Volcano in a long time so not sure if there are gems there or not now.

boy.. if they're going to put lairshaping out soon i sure hope they have all the crystals put in... i'd be shocked if they forgot something simple like that..

All of the crystals (except tier 6) are in-game at the very least on Blight.

There are five distinct locations for Tier1 crystals, and at least two for each of the other tiers.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Interesting. So will we have crystalline golems guarding some of these resource spots? [;)]

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Azulite golems? Harvestable?

[:)]

No, there aren't. The Golem model is a bit-overused. [:P]
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

They could look like ice golems. That model isn't used all that much

Or maybe some other creature that uses the crystals to makes it home. Some spider like creature or something. Crystal looking spiders might be cool with crystal webs.

Yeah. I finished Serious Sam 2 the other day, it had these mechanical spiders in it. If that could be made but made out of crystals... be an interesting new take on spiders. Probably wouldnt be that hard to convert the existing spider model over.

I would say maybe use them as a basis but make new models that are more "spiky" More crystalline looking then the ones now.I know artist are at a premium but I and I am sure most others would like to see a newish model and not just translucent colored spiders that we have now.

Thought honestly I think I would like at least for some of the golems to se ethem more of a translucent model like Emeralds be a green see throught golem would be kind of cool. Basicly make them look more like cut polished gems and not the raw solid color I guess they are suppose to be now. Just so they look a little more diffrent from all the other golems.

Thread Information