Thread: Ambrosia

Default Ambrosia

Just took up the confectioner trade. I was very curious about how to make Ambrosia (looted the formula a while back) Now i was able to scribe it and it requires Spirit Oil. Can anybody tell me how to make spitit oil, where to get the formula etc. Many thanks in advance [:D]
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

Default Re: Ambrosia

Yes, Spirit Oil is necessary to make ambrosia. It is made from Soul Fragments and Essence of Blight. Most confectioners get the formula for Spirit Oils and Ambrosia by doing a quest for it. I don't recall if the quest starts by talking to a confectioner trainer or an ambrosia seller. It will run you around, but you get the Spirit Oil formula early on, so you could delete it at that point since you already have the ambrosia formula.
    Ikfel the Crafty Dwarf
    Level 100 Blacksmith, Mason, Miner, Scholar, and Outfitter

Thanks for your answer! [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

Shadowfire

You get the Spirit Oil and Ambrosia formulas by doing a quest from the Ambrosia vendor. You can go to any Ambrosia vendor to start the quest.

There are currently 2 quests available. One for the Beginner Ambrosia form and one for the Journeyman form. If your Confectioner level is between 1 and 40, you'll get the quest for the Beginner form and if your Confectioner level is above 40, you'll get the quest for the Journeyman form as well as the Beginner form.

--Shadowfire, Master Crafter of Chaos

and essense of blight is a drop from harvesting blighted resources, looks like a dark blue diamond shape icon. :)

Sianan + Pooki + Lotus Blossom

[img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img][img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]

Thread Information