Thread: the lair bug I found

Default the lair bug I found

I bought a lair on blight yesterday to try out the planning (like many did anyways hehe) So I bought a nice plot in selen shore and realised there is still many little bug so here are what I found and also some pictures!

- The name of the lair when I double click on the entrance said Dalimond entrance (im in selen shore)

- I have discovered that you need to put the lair first before anything else (cant start whit a hall) But I can not add t6 lair or hall or Grand hall to the plot... A big or im missing room ? Anyways

- When you add a binding point (mmm t3 shrine I think) it appears at a scare on the planning preview

- So I placed a couple of tings and went in to see what it looks like... that is when the fun begin.. if you call that fun XD : First time I went played in the water in a helian lair... got stock in the water : cant jump, cant fly or just cant walk out of it O_O At my next planning I tried not putting a feet in the water but after passing to another section the lair kind of crashed... the pictures explain by themselves... I also add doors that led to the outside...

- I tried building the structure in place but it always sent the msg that I cant build it cause its not related to something already built or something planed. So I tried pressing built on the lair that is at the entrance of the cave but that one too gives me the same msg... am I missing something on that one? hehe

So I hope my feedback will help a little but I got to say that it will look awesome when everything is functional :D

Aucus: adult lunus now over 4 years old! 100/100/92 AROP completed
    Nightmare: proud ancient lunus, 94/100/40.

Staff :: Developer

Default Re: the lair bug I found

Wow, it's taken me a while to get back to you on this, sorry.

The lair entrances are named after the type of rock used (the appearance), so seeing a dalimond entrance outside of Dalimond isn't uncommon. We may go through and assign different names at some point, but you can change your own plot name once you buy it, so it's not at the top of the priority list.

The rest of your list should be fixed, thanks much for checking it out on Blight and posting your findings!
    ~Illyist
    ~Aru

Thread Information