Thread: Buildup of Undead Troops in Eastern Deadlands?

Default Buildup of Undead Troops in Eastern Deadlands?

"Scouts have reported back to the Dwarves of Aughundell and Elves of Feladan that there appears to be a build-up of undead troops in the Eastern Deadlands. Rumors swirl of an impending attack..."

What does this mean? It means that there will be an attack by the Withered Aegis on various locales around Istaria on Saturday at 12pm Mountain Standard Time. For those in Australia, thats Sunday 6pm.

See you there!
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Buildup of Undead Troops in Eastern Deadlands?

Huzzah for the scouts! [:D]
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Elren

Default Re: Buildup of Undead Troops in Eastern Deadlands?

Amon, I have got to say that was the most fun I've had in a long time.

Between having to clean off gwen's plot after she taunted you to the ones you dropped on me in the marble(thanks for the level 75 crystals btw :)) I recieved 5 well earned dp.

I'm sorry i missed out in the battle in the eastern deadlands. I heard it was a hoot!

Thread Information