Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please help us

Default Re: Please help us

Quote Originally Posted by gopher65

Apparently they can't comment because contract negotitations are still ongoing[img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img].
    There is still hope for us yet then [Y]
    Gimbold, Ancient dwarf on Chaos
    Mottle, Ancient dragon on Chaos

What ever is going on it should be sorted asap it doesnt look too good for the newcomers looking at the GN forums and seeing all the negative stuff then they just turn tail and dont bother

Thx for the offer to all players on the NA Shards.But there is another problem beside the "starting over". A lot of players on the EU Shard would not be able to play on the NA Shards, just because they dont have a Credit Card. GN offers several other ways to pay for the game, and i would assume that most players use these instead of the CC.
    Cerjar de Viejalcazaba - Paladin
    Rahskha - Ranger
    Farandor - Ancient Helian Dragon

...Realm of Unity...

No offical word as yet.....and it seems that the thread has been put to sleep as it were since i dont think many ppl browse the server boards much nowadays

and Unity dies in silence of a lost sub forum ...
    Ishar Xhaan => Ishar_Wind Xhaan => Imrryr Xhaan Lunus Destroyer
    and his biped slave KalTorak XhaanSlave Ice Disciple
    == Ancient Order Of Istarian Knights ==

Shades

It would and will be a sad day when unity dies, but it's not now, not soon, we cant let it die this game is great, and could go so far with the right storyline, events, and maybe new school/races. The future may well look dark but i see with some work and GN actuallyputting their minds to it they could take this game to a new level but if they dont then only one thing will happend.......DEATH OF UNITY in a slow painful way that so many over games have gone.

Like all the other players form Order and Chaos I welcome anyone to come see me if ever they join my shard. Yunaleska can make all t1 t2 and some t3 construction and Aucus does all the hunting and gathering... I understand that it is devastating to lose your character that you put so much time and effort in but there is a solution but ofcourse it implies the dev's help.... Character copy can be made from one werver to another... but since there is another company it might be more complicated but again it could be an option....
    And this tread could have been moved to game bug section or what ever it's called :P it would still be in topic. Anyways good luck and if ever you change your mind, you are all welcome in my famelly on Order.
    Aucus: adult lunus now over 4 years old! 100/100/92 AROP completed
    Nightmare: proud ancient lunus, 94/100/40.

If Unity dies, I will probably notmove to NA.
    Ive spent two years painstakingly building my Dragon up to what he is today. I'm not prepared to just...Start over.
    Ive got a load of stuff I want to keep... my vault contents, my Hoard, my Cash.
    Besides, Im pretty sure the name Inferno is taken on Chaos or Order[:P] I can't call my Dragon something less cool...tis not right!
    I've had numerous problems with Support myself and have missed out on several things that I will never be able to claim...
    This isnt a Rant either - I Love Horizons and I really hope something is done about the whole situation here. Please Tulga...If you want to keep players on Unity happy then do something. Get GN to do something...pretty pleeeeease?
    (P.S If I could have my Character fully transfered over to NA if Unity does collapse then I would stay for sure hehe [;)])
    Inferno - Level 100 DRAG/100 DCRA/63 DLSH/43 Million Hoard, Ancient Dragon on Chaos (formerly Wind/Unity).
    Saleck - Mage in Training. Too many Craft Schools.

vannessa

i now posted this prob on http://forum.gnonline.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23 my 1st post was closed by luca ( titled STILL cant get in - but a further post was added by Tzael titled Rudeness and support) please continue to show ur support here... maybe posting on the GN forums will get a better response from GN themselves

If you guys want a more active stance over the support issues, you need to take a more active stance.

1) Suggest to start a petition thread here in these forums and also in GN's forums and get people to post their agreement to the idea that EU server needs more support, this thread doesn't need comments posted just numbers of player posts, if there is a post complaining about the situation and its 10 pages long someone somewhere has to take notice.

2) This idea may some silly, but go on strike, set a date for a weekend and from say midnight GMT on the friday till monday morning no one long into the game, the fact the players are willing to boycot the game for a whole weekend over the issue is a pretty strong msg, it works in real life.
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

boycotting by not playing wont do anything as GN will recieve your money anyway
    boycotting by cancelling you account might help (but if lots of playerd do this then unity will be cancelled i would think)

Or we do it the way the Americans are best at...
    We sue them... [;)]
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Well we could ofcourse also could goto Milan and visit GN themselves:-)

When hearing about the NA server support I really have something like, why can't we have something like this.

When seeing the NA server player support I have something like, this is the game I started playing december 13th 2003.

Restarting the game?

Would be hard to do i think. Maybe if my making screenshots or with some tulga made aplication that you would run and that would turn out info they would need to buildup your chars on US server side then YES!!

Not sure if any of you at all will remember this name, but the big ugly half giant still lurks around[;)]. i myself have a very large temptation atm to start all over again on the US server, it would be alot of time and work, also a lot of fun i feel. but i think it sucks bad throw away what could beand probably is 300+days of play time in a game that is truely fun, but has been ruined by a shabby team running everything behind the scenes. How bad has the situation on Unity got now? i havet taken a look in over 5month now and last time i remember it was a wreck. is it just going further down?[:^)]

The idea of an .exe that could check things about your character so it could be remade on theUS servers, thats a service i would be willing to pay for if it ever could arise [:P]
    Spud,Half-giant on Unity(Hibernating)
    KNOC-Mage-Cleric-Warrior-Berserker
    Blacksmith-Fletcher-Carpenter

Shades

hello spud. i remember you.

Thread Information