Thread: What happened to Primal version of Gold Rage?

Default What happened to Primal version of Gold Rage?

I know that there was some testing done on Blight at one point. Havn't heard anything about it in ages.

Default Re: What happened to Primal version of Gold Rage?

Yeah I'd love to hear about this too.
    "I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it. "Cats," he said eventually. "Cats are nice." Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

I too have a helian draggy who would dearly love to know this.
    Guildmaster of The Alliance
    http://The-Alliance.cjb.net

probably right next to the ancient dragon multischooling, shelved never-to-open-again

Telpeloci

Quote Originally Posted by oluviel
    probably right next to the ancient dragon multischooling, shelved never-to-open-again
    Well, I hope that's not the case. I was just wondering about this myself recently. I can't imagine it'd be that difficult to implement...

Quote Originally Posted by Telpeloci
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]oluviel wrote:probably right next to the ancient dragon multischooling, shelved never-to-open-again

Well, I hope that's not the case. I was just wondering about this myself recently. I can't imagine it'd be that difficult to implement...
    Didn't someone said some time ago he/she was testing it on Blight and that the damage were good? Not sure I remember where, but I remember reading it somewhere
    Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniade
    Didn't someone said some time ago he/she was testing it on Blight and that the damage were good? Not sure I remember where, but I remember reading it somewhere
    Yes it was a very quick refreashing ranged single hit attack. Like a 5 sec cooldown. I asked again the blight thread talking about and no answer there yet about it. have to check this morning.

When you find out on the Blight Thread place it here please. I am Heilan and would realy like some kind of spell like goldrage equil. I realy do us my spells all of them all the time and only use the phycal att.s as my save my ****** tools becouse I have no real chose in the matter.
    Balthizar Drako
    Nothing But Love! That's what makes Dragons Fly!

Gold Burst has been effectively "shelved". I wouldn't expect to see anything about it again until Ancient schools come out.

That will be about a quarter til never, so don't get your hopes up.

Realistically, expect it to be out sometime in 2007.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcellus
    Gold Burst has been effectively "shelved". I wouldn't expect to see anything about it again until Ancient schools come out.

For @#$@#$@#$# sake. Enough shelving already.
    Helian has been waiting for this ever since Gold Rage got released.

Enough Lunus gifts. Time to give Helian something to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcellus

Can't say I'm really surprised if that's case. Nice to have been told about it. Shame really since it was obviously pretty far along if they were testing it on Blight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycaunoss
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Pharcellus wrote:Gold Burst has been effectively "shelved". I wouldn't expect to see anything about it again until Ancient schools come out.

Can't say I'm really surprised if that's case. Nice to have been told about it. Shame really since it was obviously pretty far along if they were testing it on Blight.
    This is just sick. and they say dragon are balanced. They aren't even in their faction.

Thread Information