Thread: secondary bind?

Runtus

Default secondary bind?

I remember reading somethingmaybe 3-4 months ago about a player built plot structure that would allow for a secondary recall point to their plot. Does anyone know if this is still in the works? It was on one of those previews. I saw acouple of threads on it and havent seen anything about it since. I was just curious. I know if I were a dragon with a brand new lair, this would be one of the first structures I would build if it were available.

Runtus

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: secondary bind?

At current, there is no secondary recall point. You recall to where you were last bound. For biped plots, building a guildhall gives you a shrine in the hall itself you can bind and recall to. However, this currently overwrites wherever you were bound to previously.

It was suggested to allow for a personal bind point to be secondary so that you could have a town bind point (Bristugo, Dalimond, Maghagra, etc.) and your personal one. I don't know if that's gotten any further than a suggestion.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Default Re: secondary bind?

I would also like to find an answer to this question. A secondary bind point would be very nice all together for multiple reasons.
    - The Paladin is the Judge, the Jury and Executioner!
    - Zarcharien Justice - Lvl 100 Paladin & 71 Armorer
    - "Evil can only triumph, if Good stands by and does nothing."

Thread Information