Thread: Racial Buildings

Vladimer

Default Racial Buildings

I am relatively new to Horizons, so please bear with a few newbie questions regarding building.

1. On Horizons.gamersinfo.net I noticed a list of buildings. Among them were various racial buildings (e.g. Saris tiny hut, human medium store, fiendish large house). I don't see anything specifically for 1/2 giants. Do they exist?

2. Are certain structures limited to certain areas around racial cities? Again, I am wondering if as a 1/2 giant it makes sense to buy a plot near Mahagra? Are there any advantages to doing/disadvantages to not doing so?

Thanks in advance.

Vlad

Default Re: Racial Buildings

1. As far as I can tell, those are all that exist at the moment. There is intent to expand and revamp the structure lists to a tiered system human buildings have, but that work is trumped by more important work.

2. The only limitation structures have is, it must fit on your plot. Anything else is fine, you can even have palms on snow plot if you really want to. There are no advantages or disadvantages inherent in placement near to or away from something.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Vladimer

Thanks you!

Vlad

there are no restrictions so to what or where you should build provided ofcourse you have a plot to build on and the buildings will fit.

certain locations would be more suitable for specific craft related building given the proximity to the resource nodes.

many communities are fairly close to some resources and some have there own portal and bindstones. with a tarbash disk and binding in bristugo you could basicaly bring whatever you need to your plot. Although its nice to have a reesource close by that you use in some of your crafting.

Thread Information