Thread: Buying formulas from trainers with tokens bugged

Inglorion - Earth

Default Buying formulas from trainers with tokens bugged

Not sure if someone has notified the dev's about this problem (looked but couldn't find a post, but then again...probably just me)

As a new dragon on the Earth shard, I started playing just after the big patch. I got my first tokens, and I went to my dragon craft trainer in New Brommel...but alas...when trying to give my tokens as payment, the trainer returned them stating that he was not interested in them - effectively blocking me from buying anything from my trainer.

Later I have tried the other dragon trainers, and it is the same...even now when I am at journeyman level, the dragon craft trainers won't sell to my dragon.

I can buy spells off the scholar trainer in New Brommel...and the outfitter trainer has supplied the other crafting things I've needed, but not being able to buy forms off the dragon trainers means not being able to buy scale forms - which is somewhat of a pain.

On top of this, the scalepack forms (both journeyman and beginner versions) are void. They are simply not to be found on the dragon trainers these days...not sure when that happened, but they are simply not there.

The above issues is a serious impediment tonew players entering the game, and I most say that the only way I have survived this bug has been kind help from players who've been in the game for a long time who either was able to craft the missing things or had forms gathering dust in their vaults, but I suspect that quite a few new players who would otherwise have liked the game would quit simply not wanting to have to go through the hassle of having to rely heavily on others to supply things that are supposed to be available to all through the gameplay.

Sincerely,

Inglorion Istari, Dragon of Soldiers of Fortune, Earth Shard
    Lvl 52 adventurer / lvl 46 dragon crafter

Default Re: Buying formulas from trainers with tokens bugged

Quote Originally Posted by Inglorion - Earth
    On top of this, the scalepack forms (both journeyman and beginner versions) are void. They are simply not to be found on the dragon trainers these days...not sure when that happened, but they are simply not there.
    Coming soon, just got restored to Blight, should go live during Tuesday patch.

My question is this. Why were they removed? They were there, then gone. WHY?
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Inglorion - Earth

Well...putting them back in the game doesn't help much if the vendor selling them won't accept the only payment they ask for...the tokens. Hopefully, this is being looked into as well

Nords

This bug is VERY annoying and it's been broken for weeks. Are you at least working on the problem??!??

PLS throw us a bone here......

Thread Information