Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Was It Wise To Make Lairshaping So Complicated?

Default Re: Was It Wise To Make Lairshaping So Complicated?

Quote Originally Posted by Hasai
    "Devs are slowpokes--let's build one (crystalshaper)!"

I'm all for that. Put a connie in while we're at it; let dragon crafters make a bit of cash. Anyone have a LA lair on Order they would care to donate?
    [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-51.gif[/img]
    There's a lair with a crystalshaper being built in Parsinia now, which a kindly Dragon is opening for us. If we all pitch in like with the Amber crystal caves, we could have a shaper right quick!

I don't have the coordinates right now, but it's one of the two lairs facing each other near Parsinia, visible on the map. I know, I know, it's a private lair not a community one, and we all have our own lairs to worry about (I know I do!) but I think a crystalshaping machine on LA would help us all avoid some port costs and lag. ^_^ Wanna help?

Thanks y'all!
    ~Talitha
    [st]

Quote Originally Posted by Talitha
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Hasai wrote:"Devs are slowpokes--let's build one (crystalshaper)!"

I'm all for that. Put a connie in while we're at it; let dragon crafters make a bit of cash. Anyone have a LA lair on Order they would care to donate?
    [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-51.gif[/img]There's a lair with a crystalshaper being built in Parsinia now, which a kindly Dragon is opening for us. If we all pitch in like with the Amber crystal caves, we could have a shaper right quick!

I don't have the coordinates right now, but it's one of the two lairs facing each other near Parsinia, visible on the map. I know, I know, it's a private lair not a community one, and we all have our own lairs to worry about (I know I do!) but I think a crystalshaping machine on LA would help us all avoid some port costs and lag. ^_^ Wanna help?
    I sure would. Any hope for a connie as well? Maybe even a gemworks?
    [A]
    Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Quote Originally Posted by Hasai
    I sure would. Any hope for a connie as well? Maybe even a gemworks?
    [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-13.gif[/img]
    Not sure about that part. All I know is there's to be a crystalshaping machine. You may want to check with the lair's owner...

the lair is owned by keltchamn. you might be able to find which if you look in kumu's post about who won what lairs if that's how the lair was acquired.

On Chaos we have a crystalshaper built in Parsinia in one of those two lairs facing each other also. Andromedah is the owner, and the shaper is open to all.
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

TelShyia

I am currently working on a T4 Chrystal shaper in Lerena, and as soon as i get it open the next thing will be a T3 Gemworking shop. Once I get the CS done I will annouce it here and in the Dragon Channel on Chaos......plan to open all my shops to all as they get completed...
    TelShyia
    Lvl 100 Adv
    Lvl 100 Crft
    Lvl 63 Journeyman Lairshaper
    hoard 7.5mil - Chaos

The one change I would really like to see is to tricut gems. Make the requirement one of each uncut gem rather than 2. Needing 6 raw resources to make one processed resource is a bit much, especially when they aren't even the same resource, but threee different ones.
    Guildmaster of The Alliance
    http://The-Alliance.cjb.net

Well don't think it matters much. But on order, saritova island, northeast corner "Crucita" now has a T4 crystalshaping chamber open.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Thread Information