Thread: Bloodthorn Staff

Default Bloodthorn Staff

Built one today. Effect looks bugged since its target not attacker:

this is detail window only: http://www.goodboy.mygamesite.net/ho...horn_staff.jpg

Grats Pariah!

Default Re: Bloodthorn Staff

looks like a nice BBQ pick [:P]

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Pilwyn

Awesome Pariah, Grats.

Pariah

Thanks to PJ for donating the last piece that I needed,and G for putting it together for me .

Does'nt proc yet either in melee or casting ,will put ina ticket for a fix.

Excellent work, Pariah - congratulations on finishing it up.[:)]

Adv: 12x100, 72 Wizard, 60 Warrior, 40 CHSW, 10 Monk (200)
    Craft: 19x100, 100 Tailor (234)
    [extended vacation]

It's broke. I am guessing that Right-Click -> use will be the way to get the effect. having it just go off whenever with that psycho self-dot will make it rather undesireable. It will work like the Ribeth staffs or Boars mask. If it is changed to a %chance instead, then the self-dot really needs toned down. Heck either way the self-dot looks over the top.

Pariah

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran
    It's broke. I am guessing that Right-Click -> use will be the way to get the effect. having it just go off whenever with that psycho self-dot will make it rather undesireable. It will work like the Ribeth staffs or Boars mask. If it is changed to a %chance instead, then the self-dot really needs toned down. Heck either way the self-dot looks over the top.

Heres hoping thats how it would work ,that or ill be loaded up with every fire resistance crystal /buff I have an Sslik regen to stay alive .

Pariah

Amon said it was on the to-do-list

Ah.. so that is what it looks like. I have the five staff pieces on Order, but none who wakes has the repair form, so here I am with naught but a handful of kindling. I thought itinteresting that you had someone else repair it for you. The attuned piece can be handed to another person then. I had not thought to try trading it to someone. I have heard that Nefrett might have the repair kit, let's hope she wakes one day soon and that I am there when she does.

I used 2 piece I had to make Pariah's staff, one of which was the attuned piece 5 of my own. We know they plan to un attune them, at which time Pariah will pass back his piece 5 that he has. We have seen an unattuned sword piece 5 drop, so it's possible I will just have to collect another piece 5 as a drop to get myself a staff.

Either way, it's a ways off. We do not have any staff pieces except attuned piece 5's.

Pariah

If anyone was wondreing ,10 days an its still broken, glad its on the to-do-list though.

Thread Information