Thread: Gold Burst not dropped. (Sorry fixed to correct title)

Default Gold Burst not dropped. (Sorry fixed to correct title)

I finaly got an answer of a sort on this over at the blight boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Illyist
    Thanks for the great feedback!

I can't tell you what's going on with it, but I have ensured (yeah I know, finally!) that it's in a designer's lap now.
    It is not the best of answers at least it seems that it is in teh works some how. Maybe they are just needing to make the quest to learn it is all.

Edit I am sorry, my brain was somewhere else. It should be Gold Burst not Gold Rage

Default Re: Gold Burst not dropped. (Sorry fixed to correct title)

(perks ears up)

Excuse me, but did you say Gold Burst?
    [:|]
    Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Gold burst is the long awaited (and long overdue) Primal equivalent of Gold Rage, for the spell-casters amongst us.

Antonath
    Antonath

That's Just freaking Awsome Man! *Drolls* :)

Balthizar Drako

100% Dragon Caster hand that gold rage to a Lunas!
    Nothing But Love! That's what makes Dragons Fly!

Too bad its still and seemingly never leaving blight. I wish it would as i use it on blight and love it. burns tonsa hoard fast but is quite accurate and damage is solid.

Hopefully someday devs will remember that they promised us that sometime last summer *sigh*

I assume this is setting along side the Stoneworking and Smelting quest awaiting Designer time. Which I understand and agree with one this one. Would be nice if a dev happens by would stop and say if thats true or not so we know it is still on the books and not fallen off the face of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Akuluxtraxas
    Too bad its still and seemingly never leaving blight. I wish it would as i use it on blight and love it. burns tonsa hoard fast but is quite accurate and damage is solid.

Hopefully someday devs will remember that they promised us that sometime last summer *sigh*
    On Friday when David was on Order for a bit I bugged him until he replied that it was not on the short term list of things to do. Short term list is for February apparently. That doesn't mean that it will be done in March before people start getting all fired up. It definitely won't be done in Feb. After that we have to start bugging the devs again. [8-|]

Thread Information