Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Confectioner Preview - Feedback Thread

Thumbs up Updated Confectioner Preview

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth
    I wanted to let you all know that the concept of the Confectioner REvamp has changed some since the preview was posted in November. We've got a totally new and VERY original way of doing it (we hope). We're working on revising the preview and _should_ have a new one posted by the end of next week for you all to see and enjoy.

- Amon
    WooHoo. Can't hardly wait. This was posted on 3/31 (Friday), and it's now 'next week', Thursday 4/6. I'm ready Amon... spring it!! I'm VERY anxious to have a look at the new proposed changes.

Weston
    100 Reaver, Druid, Spiritist, Mage, 96 Healer, 98 Shaman, 67 Ranger, 40 Conjurer, 30 Monk, and 20 Scout & Cleric. Grandmaster Crafter, Chaos.

hmm i never read this post because im not important enough to tell what is good for this change

but Amon if you tell us that you changed all, then please open a new thread with some new info!

at least when we will see some of this changes

Amon's waiting on me for this one. I'm working on it right this very moment.

"I will take my brush from the warpaint,
    My foot from the warpath
    When you understand
    It is sadness that drives the wrath..."
    Buffalo
    Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers

Red face Waiting...um... patiently? Sort of.

I wanted to let you all know that the concept of the Confectioner REvamp has changed some since the preview was posted in November. We've got a totally new and VERY original way of doing it (we hope). We're working on revising the preview and _should_ have a new one posted by the end of next week for you all to see and enjoy.

- Amon
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston
    WooHoo. Can't hardly wait. This was posted on 3/31 (Friday), and it's now 'next week', Thursday 4/6. I'm ready Amon... spring it!! I'm VERY anxious to have a look at the new proposed changes.

Weston

Quote Originally Posted by RawdgeTG
    Amon's waiting on me for this one. I'm working on it right this very moment.
    Okay then. Now it's been another week. ETA, please?
    100 Reaver, Druid, Spiritist, Mage, 96 Healer, 98 Shaman, 67 Ranger, 40 Conjurer, 30 Monk, and 20 Scout & Cleric. Grandmaster Crafter, Chaos.

Mageman

soon (tm)
    So this mean sometime this year ?

Thread Information