Thread: Alignment Keys - not working?

Default Alignment Keys - not working?

I just tryed to lay a plot out, it was an upgrade, the same was as it was before. I had the alch shop at angle and moved to cornor... used alignment keys to move it back. Well it was unbuildable due to being outside of plot. then I manually moved it in till the roof was well inside the line, still said outside plot line. Silos acted the same way alignment would move them to unbuildable location. I know this didnt happen likt this 3 months ago. Is it a new bug and whats the ETA on getting fixed. (Dont feel like wasting anouther 4 hours to find out plot is unbuildable)
    Basically when will the alignment keys work once again, not putting structures in unbuildable locations? Or when will the structures once again use the footprint (not roofs) to judge if in plot boundry?

-Maliki

Default Re: Alignment Keys - not working?

Hey Mal, remember that plot planning problem I was b!tching about? Now you see what the problem was. ;) I've posted on it in the bugs forum but Amon can't tell me much since he doesn't deal with that bit. Whether the problem has been forwarded to the right people is anyones guess since they don't tell you that bit.

Been having plot planning troubles ever since the introduction of lair tech, however I've managed to work around the most annoying problems by moving planned structures 1 unit at a time. It's not ideal, but it does the trick.

Bug post on the problem : http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=102495

It's quite old but most of what's described in it is still relevant.

Thread Information