Thread: Friends list per structure instead of plot

Default Friends list per structure instead of plot

Currently if I would wanna let others not in guild use my silo's the only option I have is to put my plot on friendslist which would close off my plot for a part of the community, something I don't wanna do or set the silo on All.

I would like to see that I could set a friends list on each silo I have so I could set rights on a silo that one person could use it or a group of ppl.

For example when doing an event then the silo could be filled with resources before the event starts but a guilded player would have to unload the silo's then something which wouldn't be the issue if you would have a friends list.

You could also rent the silo's when you would have a friend list option like this for each silo.

Default Re: Friends list per structure instead of plot

I would like the same for houses.
    And I really really really would like equal acces/rights for all chars of the same account.
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi1985
    And I really really really would like equal acces/rights for all chars of the same account.
    That's a thing I'd really love to see too! There is no reason why chars on the same account shouldn't have same access rights for builtings which are on "deny all". I'd guess it should be about the same check as for the multible plot per account thingie....

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

Eventhough I used to have a small 23*24 plot in ML.
    I do recall that I could give permission per building and had to do this since the owner was my dragon main and my biped alt was supposed to build it and otherwise my biped wasn't allowed to acces buildings storage.

*Remembers having to log in his main twice because of having permission wrong*
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Looks like it's that time again to plug suggestions from ages back that the devs didn't seem to be interested in. :P

Maybe if enough threads get created about these changes, something will eventually get said/done.

Didn't look this far back but your idea's sure are nice snow.

Oh, there were plenty before mine all with the same request. I just compiled them all into one post.

Sad really. I bet people would be willing to forego fluff for awhile in order to have these done. :(

Thread Information