Thread: Lair Construction

TelShyia

Default Lair Construction

Okay, I have been fighting with this lair thing since i 'won' my lair. Is it me, or soed any of the other dragons think that we have been SCREWED when it comes to trying to build these things...i mean it takes 3-4 items to make a T1 resource...bi-peds dont have this issue. if they gather cedar, they can make 2 (count em 2) construction items out of it...boards and braces...we get to go gather (lets take Vir Lattice for example), not only a boat load of Vir Crystals (and there is only the 2 areas to change - for now), but ALL 3 of the T1 Gems...even most T1 items take 3 things to make 1....that is screwed!! - I mean sandstone brick, Dim Ess, AND bronze bars!!! come on TG/HZ - WTF! you have made this lairshaping WAY to difficult!! and Why!!? T1 (again to use the Vir Lattice) should be like such, the Vir crystals and 1 gem...t2 may the second crystal and 2 T2 gems....not all ******** 3!! Unreal!! I for one have pretty much stopped 'building' due to the fact that i need 9-10 T4 silos to even begin to get enough of the resources needed to make a decent lair...redo/rethink your strategem when it comes to this liar thing....most if not ALL of the dragons that I know are overwhelmed at the thought of trying to build these things!!!

Telshyia
    Chaos Dragon
    Level 100 Adv - Level 100 Crafting
    Level 62 Journeyman Lairshaper
    Hoard - 7mil

Default Re: Lair Construction

You might want to check out this thread in the Dragon forum.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

TelShyia

Default Re: Lair Construction

did thx...quite the discussion...

Thread Information