Thread: Red Maple Leaf

Lerolas

Default Red Maple Leaf

Anyone done the quest for the Red Maple Leaf yet? What will I get for it?

Luna

Default Re: Red Maple Leaf

I have done that quest. I think I have a new one pending. I don't remember the exact amount but it wasaround 15k+ xp and 7s.

HandofBane

Fun set of quests - 3 separate leaves you need to collect with rewards as follows:
    1st - 17500xp, 7.5sp
    2nd - 20500xp (I think), 10sp
    3rd - 27500xp (also can't verify, it's been a while), 12.5sp

If anyone can verify or correct those numbers it would be appreciated. Essentially with the quests you need to kill 5 Maple Treants of any size, 5 Maple Treants of mostly regular or larger, then 5 Massive Maple Treants - though on the last one I was able to get credit for a Sapling after only killing 4 Massive.

Most likely in a crafting field somewhere

What is this quest, where do i get it? and what do you have to do?

Not looking for specifics just general info.

Proud and loyal members of Battalion
    Xarii Ani - Dryad - Chaos shard
    Quazi Ani - Dragon - Chaos shard

Lerolas

Talk to the guard standing outside of Feledan. Don't recall her name, but she gives the task.

Most likely in a crafting field somewhere

Ok Thanks, Will do that, well as soon as im done building our plots up that is, sooo give or take a year or so and ill get right to it = D

Proud and loyal members of Battalion
    Xarii Ani - Dryad - Chaos shard
    Quazi Ani - Dragon - Chaos shard

Shizzar-Unity

This sound like a quest that give recently exp and money - second question is though - what level do i need to be to attend it?

graynomad

Ya Feledan thats the place. If you offer her 2000g she gives you a map to what is known as Sarlaac's Mines. It is the hardest quest I've done to date. Treasure is waist deep in there.

LIES
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lerolas
    Talk to the guard standing outside of Feledan. Don't recall her name, but she gives the task.
    She's actually inside Feladan. If youenter town from the portal pad go in through the doorway on your right just past the trophy hunter. She'll pretty much be standing right next to you.

NPC: Xerintha - Feladan, inside inner wall near shrine (Printpos:25244/23223)

1. Find a Red Maple Leaf

You are asked to go find a red maple leaf, and so you need to go kill 5 Maple Treants lvl 60-79(printpos: 24276/23342) then the item "Red Maple Leaf" wil appear in your inventory, and then you need to go back to Xerintha for your reward.

Reward: 17000xp & 7.5 silver

2. Find a Yellow Maple Leaf

You are asked to go find a yellow maple leaf, and so you need to go kill 5 Maple Treants lvl 70-79(printpos: 24276/23342) then the item "Yellow Maple Leaf" wil appear in your inventory, and then you need to go back to Xerintha for your reward.

Reward: 20500xp & 10 silver

3. Find a Green Maple Leaf

You are asked to go find a green maple leaf, and so you need to go kill 5 Massive Maple Treants, (printpos: 24276/23342) then the item "Green Maple Leaf" wil appear in your inventory, and then you need to go back to Xerintha for your reward.

Reward: 24800xp & 12.5 silver

(FYI: I was lvl 61 Shaman when I did Red & Yellow, and it tells me to come back later when I'm higher, to do Green. So perhaps at 70-ish, for Green, my mate was 84, so he could do the lot.)

Sianan + Pooki + Lotus Blossom

Thread Information