Thread: A question around server selection and the 14 day tial.

Flyte

Default A question around server selection and the 14 day tial.

Somehow I managed to Dl a trial that puts me on the Euro server. It appears that I may have to cancel that account and create a new one in order to play on the RP server, which is a US server.

I cannot find a link that takes me to the US sign up, and CD key generator, and cannot make any changes to account or server of choice through the client startup and account page.

I have so far enjoyed the trial period and wish to upgrade soon to the full spec, but do not wish to be limited to the EU server, even though I am an English resident. I would prefer to play on a dedicated RP server as opposed to any other and the only RP server is US based.

If anyone has links to pages that can help me I would be appreciated or who knows a way of setting up the tial on the RP server. If I have to reinstall then fine, but so far I have found information on the subject lacking on the main Istaria site. Is there a different home for the US version of the signup and game or is istaria.com the main HZ site?

The download page only gives links to DL and not to any other information on the tial that would point to a solution.

Thanks in advance

Flyte

Flyte

Default Re: A question around server selection and the 14 day tial.

I just found a link in the client to support, so have put a ticket in to query the above problem.

But anyone else who experienced this, please feel free to post anyway. ;)

Flyte

imported_tramsan

Default Re: A question around server selection and the 14 day tial.

US login:
    https://horizons.istaria.com/default.aspx?c=US
    (The above link is important, since if you try to go to something without ?c=US or similar, you will be redirected to the EU page.)

IIRC, all you have to do to create a trial account on NA is to supply the code TUGALC when creating an account.

Thread Information