Hello,

Please, can someone explain me why some Master Forms (e.g. Master Stone Brick) needs 1200 Skillpoints to get the Form from the NPCs at the cenotaphs and other Master Forms (e.g. Master Stone Block or Master Stone Keystone) only needs 1000 or 1100 Skillpoints? It's a bit illogical to me ...

For example, Sandstone (T1) starts at 1 Skillpoint of Stoneworking, Slate (T2) starts at 200 Skillpoints up to 800 Skillpoints for Marble Bricks (T5) . Why is there a jump of 400 Skillpoints to make Travertine Bricks from Travertine Slabs? Isn't Travertine to be suposed to be T6?

Me finds it a bit unfair towards Dragons as they can't reach 1200 Skillopints for themself, even with a full T5 teched Scale Set. I know Dragons *can* reach 1200 Skillpoints, but they need alot of help from a BiPedwith some Buffs and Potions, and some Crytsals, and also have only a quite short time to get to the Cenotaphs, greet the NPC there and get the Form before the buffs run out.

Please don't get me wrong ... I don't want to complain about that (ok, a little bit [:D] ) ... I want to understand it ...

Greetings,
Murphy