Thread: Elvens way interface theme

Default Elvens way interface theme

Hey all here is another interface stlye by me. it is a forestgreen[+o(]

Link Removed

you can also find my wonderful Blue one in my link in my sig[Y]

please give feed back on this I will not know if anything is wrong unless I am told
    Last edited by Blue Hasia; August 16th, 2006 at 08:22 PM.

imported_Annai

Default Re: Elvens way interface theme

Greetings and salutations!

Like the blue interface, but love the green one. However, I am having difficulties overriding the blue for the green. I have performed a full scan and attempted to reinstall the elven way after that. I have been given suggestions to back up my prefs and screenshots and reinstall the game. I am hoping that as the all knowing one when it comes to these that you have other ideas on how to get all of the beautiful shades of green to replace the blue. Currently the names in the chat windows and the options menu are all that is green.

I thank you for your time and attention.

A full scan should get rid of almost any of my mods I have made, including the helains way and the elvans way. if a full scan is not getting rid of either the helains way or the elvens way then the scanner is not doing its job(im 99.99% sure of this)

My ui override the current UI files, and like any other file that gets modified in the hz folder the scaning process should pick them up and replace them with the original. infact if you have the helains way UI installed installing the elvans way will over ride the helains way, they are the same files.

my only other suggestion is to double check that your instaling the mods in the HZ folder. my installers do not seek ok the HZ folder other than its defualt location

imported_Annai

Thank You!
    Got it to work after a few hours of playing around with your suggestions... Love the look, even as a saris [:D]

imported_Godly

i need help PLZ
    i downloaded elven-way.exe and run it
    instal it in c:\program files\Tulga games\horizons forlder but didnt get that interface in game
    also someone say to try put in c:\program files\Tulga games\horizons\resources\interface\themes\default\ textures
    also i try this and nothing
    can you Blue Hasia plz tell me where to install that and what i need to do

MANY THANX

Could you post a screenie?
    -- || knoccest of the tailors. period.

tyshadragon

I love the green interface, thank you for making it available :D

Darkgloom

I would also like a screenie before I download a mod. Guess it goes back to d/ling Morrowind mods, lol. Think you could post one of the grren and one of the blue?

Darkgloom

tyshadragon

I can take a screenie of the Elven one tomorrow morning (servers are unlikely to be back up before I head to bed) but I don't have the blue one.

Darkgloom

Thanks Tysha.[:D] The Elven one is the one I was thinkin' of anyway.[;)]

Darkgloom

ok i got off my lazy butt and got around to making an image thanks tysha for offering to host one when the severs werre coming back on. but i have an old shot of it from a bit back

Note this an old shot the current version has a new gem icon for it

Darkgloom

Thanks Hasia, and thanks for makin' it too. I really like it and I'm definitely gonna give it a go. It looks great! [:D]

Darkgloom

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Quote Originally Posted by Godly
    i need help PLZ
    i downloaded elven-way.exe and run it
    instal it in c:\program files\Tulga games\horizons forlder but didnt get that interface in game
    also someone say to try put in c:\program files\Tulga games\horizons\resources\interface\themes\default\ textures
    also i try this and nothing
    can you Blue Hasia plz tell me where to install that and what i need to do

MANY THANX
    Offhand, is your Horizons folder actually under Tulga Games or is it under Artifact Entertainment? To my knowledge, most installs are still going to an Artifact Entertainment folder.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

I love the green Elven's Way interface too. I've tried both the blue helian interface and this green one. I like them both, but I think I prefer the green one because its more subtle. Excellent job on them both! They both look sooooo much better than the ugly brown default interface.

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

Just an FYI to those that have installed the Elvens way and then overode it with the helians way. the helian way will not overide the elvens way all the way, this is because the the elvens way has a bit more image stlye than the helans way. so in order to get rid of the elvens way completely you need to do a full scan at start up.

Sorry for the inconvince[:(]

Thread Information