Thread: Guild Community

Default Guild Community

The guild that I belong to is looking for a piece of land we can call our own. I have noticed that there are several guild communities in the land of Istaria. How do I go about seeing what is available and how many plots are on the piece of land. We need lairs nearby as well. Price is not a concern. We can do soming crafting to earn the money to buy it. We also need a port in and a port out. Not sure at this time how many plots on the land we will need. There are many people in the guild but only a handful play all the time. Thanks for any help that any of you can give me.

Default Re: Guild Community

Well, since you didn't mention what server you are on.. I can't really give any pointers on what's exactly available to you.

However, there are lots of guild communities... many of the larger ones are on Saritova Island.. the portal to Saritova is the western teleport at Bristugo.

The best tool you have is the "Plot survey", in your options menu. Just walk into a guild community and click on the Plot Survey to bring up the community manager. It'll show you a map of the plots, as well as a list of those plots, their owners, what structures they have on them, as well as if they are owned or for sale.

To purchase a guild community, you need to find a guild community with a 'master plot' for sale. Be forewarned, that master plots can cost a LOT of gold.. some going for 15g or higher. And, thats *IF* you find one for sale.. my time spent on Order shard, I've not seen a guild community that has a 'master plot' up for sale. I don't know about Chaos though.

Buying a guild community that was pre-owned by a previous guild has its drawbacks.. just cause you buy a master plot does not immediately kick all the other owners off their plots. If they have a paid subscription, they will still keep their own plots. Those who have canceled their subs will have their plots up for sale though.

Those are just some of the basic things off the top of my head though.. best advice is to look around and see what you find.

-Menkure

as stated earlier not sure what server your on but if on chaos server we're considering selling our guild community on saritova island the guild community is called haven nearest portal is madaba. It's a seven plot community. If interested send me a tell in game.

I am sorry for not posting which shard we are on. We are on the Order shard. We also need large plots and lairs for our dragon members. We are looking for a port in and a port out fairly close. I am not sure how many plots are actually needed since we have many members but not all play all the time. How does one start a community? How does one get ports established so that it is easy to access in and out? Some members are looking for plots no smaller than 80x80, preferably larger. The lairs have to be large as well. How does one pick a piece of land to turn into a plot? Is this only done by the devs of the game? Can we request a place to build a community or do the plots already have to exist? Do the devs develop areas in Instaria to establish new plots and communities or do the players have to do this? If the players do, how is it done? I am sorry I am so full of questions, but I realize that the players have a lot to do with th development of Istaria. I have only been playing for a few months but really like the game so far, except for the memory leak which causes me to lag really bad. Hopefully that will be fixed as soon as possible.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Quote Originally Posted by cgacfox
    How does one start a community? How does one get ports established so that it is easy to access in and out?
    Communities are already established across Istaria. It's only a matter of finding one with enough plots to settle. Teleport portals and pads are also set by the devs. There is a thread in Suggestions for requesting new ones.

Some members are looking for plots no smaller than 80x80, preferably larger. The lairs have to be large as well. How does one pick a piece of land to turn into a plot? Is this only done by the devs of the game?
    Finding any plots that size currently unowned will be difficult at best. Those usually are always kept owned even through plot repos because of the high demand. Lairs are of all sizes allover as well. The plots are clearly marked by flags for sale (and I believe this goes for lairs as well).

Can we request a place to build a community or do the plots already have to exist? Do the devs develop areas in Instaria to establish new plots and communities or do the players have to do this?
    Currently, all the land that is in is in. It would take a dev to redo plots and sizes or add lands for more communities.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information