Thread: South March Industrial Center Status 11/07

Siareph

Default South March Industrial Center Status 11/07

The 3 northern RCI plots in South March are owned by Daffodil, Zool and me. We intend to have all 10 machine shops and a vault there for the use of whoever feels the desire.

Current Status:
    Vault Done Alchemist Shop Done Blacksmith Shop Done Clothworking Shop Done Confectioners Shop 82.2 Jewelry Shop Done Mill Shop 32.5 Leatherworking Shop Done Scholar Shop Done Stoneworking Shop Done Tinker Shop Done Woodworking Shop Done
    Also, all machines except the Leatherworking Shop are Journeyman versions.

Enjoy,
    S

Lockwood

Default Re: South March Industrial Center Status

you can blame this on my ignorance of the different styles, but what tier materials do journeyman shops require? 3 and 4?

Noam

Journeyman have strange requirements. They only have skill lvl 200 and skill lvl 600 resources needed. Nothing else. It looks like they put the jman shops together in a hurry.

Siareph

Journeyman Clothworking Shop completed 10/31.
    Journeyman Woodworking Shop completed 11/01.
    Journeyman Stoneworking Shop completed 11/01.
    Journeyman Blacksmith Shop completed 11/03.
    Journeyman Jewelry Shop completed 11/07.
    Journeyman Scholar Shop completed 11/07.
    Journeyman Tinkers Shop completed 11/07.
    Journeyman Alchemist Shop completed 11/13.

Thanks for all who helped!!

S

Default Re: South March Industrial Center Status 11/07

Did one of these plots get sold? I just returned from being out-of-game for 2.5 months to find oneredwalled, and with some extra silos breaking the general pattern. Quite a shame, I used to love working in South March. :(

Hmmm... maybe it was just me. Went there again, and it's no longer redwalled. Ignore that. :)

Glibdud,

Two of the industrial plots have changed hands. Members of our guild are leaving the game and ownership was transferred to members who remain active. The redwall was a mistake due to being unfamiliar with setting permissions.

The plots and shops will remain open to all, that is our intent. Some of the structures may change, though we will never destroy any of the shops, unless we replace them with expert shops. The only thing to go away was the connie, who, after some research, was determined to be under used. This area is now being used for a guildhouse.

At some point the mill will be finished. We currently do not have any members who can do the remaining work, but we are working on it.

The new owners are Sammo and Lancalderon.
    Sammo - Order Shard
    Maelstrom Guild
    Sslik Paladin/Carpenter
    Plot owner in South March

Thread Information