Thread: Hello Chaos .. an old player returning

Default Hello Chaos .. an old player returning

Hello Chaos!!

I'm back after a long break. It's been about 1.5 years since i've played. That was way back before the server consolidations. My main is Bathnor Strongshield and I used to play on the Shadow shard.

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and I'm looking foward to chatting with you here as well as ingame.

Eckho

Default Re: Hello Chaos .. an old player returning

Welcome back Are you on Chaos?

I too hailed from shadow. welcome back.
    torvos: shadow/chaos shard (on vacation)
    100 mage/100 wizard/100 sorcerer/100 conjuror
    96 chaos warrior
    100 enchanter & member of the dark council

Explorer 86%, Socializer 46%,
    Killer 40%, Achiever 26%

Datro

This is my second daysince resurrectionafter a 14 month slumber... much has changed in the land of Istaria; the shadow/chaos shard isn't quite as I remembered it. I hear a war is brewing, and I must say it excites me greatly [8o|]

The great Cat is back... time to polish my sword.

oneirosuchus

Welcome back to both of you! I expect there are a great many things that will have changed since last you walked the hills of Istaria. Don't hesitate to holler if you have any questions about where things have been moved or how something new works; I know you're not "new" players, but New Player Assisstance channel's a good place to ask. General, Marketplace, and Dragon are the other most-populated.

I wish you many happy hours of mob-bashing. :)

Yup, I sure have noticed that a lot of things have changed. Like I can't find ore to lvl my crafts.

Can anyone tell me the location of Iron, Silver, Gold, Nickel, Cobalt and Platnum ores ? Thanks a bunch.

Iron is upper Aug where Copper/Tin used to be, but there's no anvil there. Also iron SE of Chiconis over the mountains, and some scattered smalls spots elsewhere. Nickel is in Aug canyon. Note that optimal steel is now 2 nickel ore and 1 iron **ORE**, not bar. Cobalt east and north of Dralk. Cobalt metal is 2 cobalt ore and 1 nickel ore now. Platinum is SW of Dralk. There's mithril now too, which is made from mithril and platinum ores.

What you really want to do is go download Pekka's Map Pack because that will tell you where all the nodes are, and mobs and machines and etc.

Oh, and welcome back!!

Ingo Nosdracir - Chaos - Human Paladin ++
    Nimah Nosdracir - Chaos - Human Warrior/Cleric
    Ogni Nosdracir - Chaos - Dragon Hatchling

Couple of other notes on metal locations.

The iron SE of chiconis has both golems and a smelter but no anvil, but there's Iron NE of chiconis that has no golems and both a smelter and anvil.

The nickel in aug canyons is scattered. But there's both iron and nickel nodes South of Mahagra by the player settlement of Summit (take the road south out of Mahagra, take the left fork (eastern one), then take the next left will get you to Summit, anvil/smelter on the south side of town and possibly on some of the player plots there. Nickel, Iron on the SE side of the town.

Nickel and Cobalt nodes near a smelter/anvil, SW of Kirasanct. Head South out of Kirasanct, you'll pass through some topaz golems, then veer west following the road through some jade golems, keep following the road and you'll hit the smelter.

PersonalJustice the Demon Slayer - Chaos

Master Crafter: 1900 Levels

WTB Undead Legions. Paying $12.95/month

Thread Information