Thread: Poking my head in

Icefire

Default Poking my head in

Hi there all. I'm a dedicated RPer and looking at some new worlds to explore. Any thoughts on how best to get involved in some solid RPing against in Istaria?

Default Re: Poking my head in

Welcome to Istaria!

Order is the RP shard, so (being on Chaos)I can't give you many suggestions on getting started, unfortunatly. I'd suggest joining their new player chat channel and talking to the folks there. I'm sure someone will be able to answer your questions.

Good luck and have fun! [:D]
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Yep! The Order Shard is the roleplay shard.. Hop on, then join the New Player chat channel. The new player channel is OOC, so as to help people get familiar with the game.. A good place to ask others questions and talk to them.

Other channels can be roleplay based or OOC.. The other 'official' channels are supposed to be RP enforced.. but they aren't all the time. Marketplace can be or it cannot.. it all depends entirely on the time of day and who is on.

There are several rp-centric players, guilds, and channels on the server.. Myself being one such player.. but there are other players who don't RP. The best advice I can give you is to get on, and RP your character how you like. You'll easily find those who RP as well...

Istaria has quite a bit of history as well.. and much was written by those who have played over the years. As an example... At one time, Feladan.. the capitol of the Elven Race.. was taken over by the Withered Aegis, and the newely gifted had to free the city. We removed the blight and clensed the city, only to have an incredible plague unleashed upon us. After rebuilding the city, we found a permanent cure. All of that happened almost two years ago in game, and those people who played back then took on the responsibility to return Feladan to its wonderful glory.

So there is a lot of story.. and history to our shard. All you have to do is ask around *smiles*

-Menkure

Icefire

Excellent! I'm off to read more lore on the races before I log on... Hope to see you all around soon!

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Welcome to Istaria and the Order Shard, Icefire.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information