Thread: ??Expert Lairshaper??

Default ??Expert Lairshaper??

OK, got 90th this weekend and still no badge. Doesn't every other craft skill get this badge with a quest at 80th?

Anyone know if this quest is available, I have Larishaping and crystalshaping mastery V done. I really would like that badge.
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Default Re: ??Expert Lairshaper??

Have you tried the biped that gives out the Expert Dragon Crafter badge?

Didn't know there was one [:$] Don't have expert dragon crafter, lairshaping is my dragons thing. He's been a building mofo [:)]

Where is this biped? And you wouldn't happen to remember his name?

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Bipeds don't get the Expert badge until they hit 100 in a particular craft.

The NPC you need to visit once you hit 100 in either Lairshaping or Dragon Crafting is in the mage training area in Dalimond. He's called an "Imperial Recognition Officer."

A caveat: I don't know for sure whether he hands out badges for Lairshaping as my dragon is only a level 78 Lairshaper.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Wow, 100. Thats master level.

Well I got my jman lairshaper badge from the lairshaper trainer at 40th. So I just figured it would come from him. Guess I'll wait tilll 100 and try him again then head for the recoqnition officer if the LS trainer doesn't do it.

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

i know a dragon on unity who hit lvl 100 lairshaper 2 1/2 weeks ago and he dont got a expert lairshaper emblem :(

not from the lairshaper not from the bristugo emblem recognizer

i hope this is a bug

To get the Expert Lairshaper emblem, you need to have completed all of the lairshaping mastery quests. Bring yourJourneyman emblem with you to turn in the last part of Lairshaping Mastery 6 and Relstaroth will give you the Expert emblem.
    Selaris Lightseeker
    100 DRAG/100 DCRA/100 DLSH
    Chaos Shard

Quote Originally Posted by Death-Knell
    Wow, 100. Thats master level.
    Actually, that's not right.
    * levels 1-20 are beginner
    * levels 21-60 are journeyman
    * levels 61-100 are expert
    * levels 101-120 are master
    So technically, one of the two emblems is awarded at wrong level. Either JM shaper emblem should be at lvl 60 (when you have mastered JM tiers) or Expert shaper emblem should be at level 80 (halfway through the tiers like JM). Seeing that bipeds get their Expert emblem at 100, we probably should be getting our JM emblem at level 60.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Quote Originally Posted by Selaris

To get the Expert Lairshaper emblem, you need to have completed all of the lairshaping mastery quests. Bring yourJourneyman emblem with you to turn in the last part of Lairshaping Mastery 6 and Relstaroth will give you the Expert emblem.
    but to do the last quests you need to make t6 lairpieces?! or is it enough to have all quests done beforelvl 100?

Quote Originally Posted by Varangaard
    So technically, one of the two emblems is awarded at wrong level. Either JM shaper emblem should be at lvl 60 (when you have mastered JM tiers) or Expert shaper emblem should be at level 80 (halfway through the tiers like JM). Seeing that bipeds get their Expert emblem at 100, we probably should be getting our JM emblem at level 60.
    huh??...

beginner is 1-39, journeyman is 40-79, expert is 80-99, master is 100-120.
    considering that the journeyman emblem is given at 40, you might expect that the expert one is given at level 80, but.. *shrug* following suit from the others, if it is in-game, you likely won't get it 'til 100.

Quote Originally Posted by dorrin
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Varangaard wrote:

huh??...

beginner is 1-39, journeyman is 40-79, expert is 80-99, master is 100-120.
    considering that the journeyman emblem is given at 40, you might expect that the expert one is given at level 80, but.. *shrug* following suit from the others, if it is in-game, you likely won't get it 'til 100.
    Thanks Dorrin. Was reading his and thought I was losing my mind [:P]

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Fluse

the problem is, i finished the level 80 lairshape quest and get with level 100 the lairshape master VI. In my skilllist stand lairshape IV (level60) and +60 lairskills. With the level 80 quests no new +skillspoints after finished the quests.

Sorry for my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Selaris wrote:

but to do the last quests you need to make t6 lairpieces?! or is it enough to have all quests done beforelvl 100?

You have to do the level 100 Lairshaping Mastery quest, which consists of making 3 types of T6 lairpieces, to get the Expert emblem.
    Selaris Lightseeker
    Chaos Shard

Quote Originally Posted by Selaris
    You have to do the level 100 Lairshaping Mastery quest, which consists of making 3 types of T6 lairpieces, to get the Expert emblem.
    Do these require ant stone or the making of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Deth
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Selaris wrote: You have to do the level 100 Lairshaping Mastery quest, which consists of making 3 types of T6 lairpieces, to get the Expert emblem.

Do these require ant stone or the making of them?

You have to make Imbued Adamantium bars, Volative Excoriations, and Primal Essence of Amalgam. So, yes you have to have access to some T6 stone, although you don't have to make the bricks yourself.
    Selaris Lightseeker
    Chaos Shard

Thank you and sorry for the bad english. My typing skills are bad at times. That was what I wanted to know was intrested in the need for metal or stone for the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluse
    the problem is, i finished the level 80 lairshape quest and get with level 100 the lairshape master VI. In my skilllist stand lairshape IV (level60) and +60 lairskills. With the level 80 quests no new +skillspoints after finished the quests.
    was this before or after the patch this week? or are you on unity? (i don't know when their patch was nor what was in it)

Fluse

before the patch, and now is the problem, Unity have the patch and i have the level 100 quest open and Tulga says, deleted the level 60 quest. loool, i cant finished quests deleted. and now my dragon buggy, no chance to get the lairshape master V and VI.

Thread Information