Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wow... more dragon projects (5-3/4?)

Default wow... more dragon projects (5-3/4?)

right by dralk... 22200 28890

sprial open
    bend
    bend
    slope
    bend
    straight
    spiral open
    bend
    slope
    3-way
    slope
    slope
    (can't see further).
    -
    t4 smelting
    t4 storage.
    t4 storage.

oh my.
    the spot i can't see further... appears to begin a VERY LONG, very complicated series of corridors that go under all of dralk. this could be interesting...

from as far away as i can see from rhykar's cave working my way back towards the aforementioned slope we have....

slope
    bend
    bend
    slope
    slope
    straight
    4-way
    bend
    bend
    bend
    straight
    straight
    slope
    3-way
    HOLY CRUD! t6 grand hall under dralk!!
    many of the near-end connections are just bends that close the exits as simply as possible
    the lower-left exit on the bottom though has another slope to another slope to a bend to spiral open .. straight .. bend .. straight .. bend .. bend .. slope (this is all going up, btw) .. bend .. 3-way. this 3-way connects to the above 4-way from the opposite direction as the first bend after the 4-way. to the opposite direction from the straight before the 4-way is a t6 LIBRARY! .. 3-way and bend on the side close it off.
    top level, right side of the grand hall has a 3-way .. off of that (one side goes to another 3-way that goes to the slope to the straight to the straight etc. above...
    past the right 3-way is a straight .. slope .. ARGH! i can't see!

unfortunately i don't see where this connects to the entrance of at the loc given at the top of this post....
    going to have to try to get down in there .. i may actually postpone work on my lair for this..

Default Re: wow... more dragon projects (5-3/4?)

HOLY COW! $^%$^%$ so close to completeing my craft scales yet so far. Well looks like it is time to start asking for componets on Marketplaceso I can get my scales and start helping with this and so much for working on my AROP with this out there also. This is the kind of think I have so wanted to help with. Now if they would just start doing the same for Chiconis.

sorry.. i shouldn't have double posted this..
    i put this same post in dragon channel.
    http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=118211
    should probably reply there unless it pertains directly to getting this project done on our server,
    but i will say that even with the best scales you can make.. getting anything t6 done right now with the only source for t6 raw essence being bonuses from shining orbs and the same for uncut t6 gems from t5 nodes... it's not impossible but will take forever.
    but i _would_ like to at least get all the stuff leading up to it built...

Well you can put me down to help with this and the one in Chiconis. SO I assume a Dragon world project channel will start or are we going to keep it in the world project channel?

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I invite you to bring these to WorldProjects. Feel free to add them to the list. I've had several biped builders say that they're interested in helping out with first processing or gathering raw resources or hauling for your projects, much in the same way you dragons have been doing for the biped ones. They just need to know who to contact to help form up teams.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

well, i finally bit the bullet and joined WorldProjects.
    i may take you up on your offer, c`gan..

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Well, personally, aside from helping with my guild's needs right now, I can help with some first-processed materials or raw materials, depending on who's available. Tagath can be providing tier 1 and/or tier 2 intermediates. He's working up his craft level before RoP before dealing with gaining lairshaping.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Well I am only 28 Laircrafter but once I get my scales done I should be able to do way higher with the +200 on Laircrafter and Crystalshaping. I also have all the Expert forms the trainer sales so I can at least help make some of the resources for the higher stuff.

CrystalMist

Over the weekend I had the time to help out with the Dralk project. We got the fist spiral, 2 bends and the ramp down done and started the next bend. Will see how things have progressed after I get on today. [:D]

Iauquai

Yesterday I started working on the Chiconis community cave project which is located near the northern crafting cave. It looks like someone completed the first room (which looks like a bend) and started the second. I completed the second which is a bend, and started on the third which is a T1open spiral. All that is left for that room is T1 lattices which I was working on before the maintenance shutdown stopped me.

last night in dragon chat someoen reported that the community project in Dralk was "blocked off", wasn't clickable, you couldn't build on it and had like a black "wall" in front of it or...something.

Not sure if they just needed to relog or if it was actually now blocked off, but thought I"d share in case anyone else ran into this issue.

the first 6 objects are complete (sprial open, bend, bend, slope, bend, straight).
    that leaves spiral open, bend, slope, 3-way to get to the tier 4 stoneworks. beyond that is slope, slope to get to the grand hall.

Quote Originally Posted by dorrin
    the first 6 objects are complete (sprial open, bend, bend, slope, bend, straight).
    that leaves spiral open, bend, slope, 3-way to get to the tier 4 stoneworks. beyond that is slope, slope to get to the grand hall.
    spiral open, bend, slope and 3-way now complete

slope after the 3-way corridor completed. only lattices left on the next slope (14 units)

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua
    I'm not sure if this is a known one, but there is a cave in the wall of a cliff with stuff to build near Mahagra at: 25075,29450 near a lot of titian azulyte. Has a shaper.
    Aye Kumu, we did know about the Titian Mines Project. Shadowalker, dorrin and Remael I know have done some work on it.
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

well.. i was wrong. it's not slope slope straight 3-way to the grand hall after the 3-way that connects to the t4 smelter... it's slope slope slope straight 3-way.
    anyway... GRAND HALL EXPOSED!!!
    now to get the the t6 library...

"dralk auditorium" ready to be built

just trying to figure out what this is. is this someone's personal lair, or is this something for the community to do and open a quest or whats up.

sorry for the newbish questions

it's a community project. i don't think any quests are going to be opened up because of it.. it's just something to do. i'm just excited because of the large scope of it.. it's a very long tunnel, and the public grand hall is icing on the cake to me.

corridor 21 of 45 (that make a direct path to the exit out the mountains east of char) finished.
    didn't check the smelter, no idea how that's going or if everyone has stopped working on that too or what, but i know i'm the only one working on the corridors.
    12 more nights at 2 corridors per night..
    *whew* ..

hm.. i must have miscounted.. either that or 3 corridors got done tonight, but i highly doubt that, though i did get help tonight from remael.

the 4-way and the straight going east are now complete. the t6 library is exposed as is the corridor that loops down to the bottom of the grand hall, but i'm going to leave those alone, probably. i have to admit i'd kindof like to work on the loop.

Thread Information