Thread: CHAOS.....in CHAOS!!

aceracer24

Default CHAOS.....in CHAOS!!

Some people are experiencing rollbacks when logging in after going LD, connies not working as in you buy but don't recieve and vica versa. Gifts for some are not only NOT showing up...but not effecting stats at all. Chaos needs a reboot.

Tamour

Default Re: CHAOS.....in CHAOS!!

I concur. I'm hearing about inventory and crafting problems. I just got booted myself [:'(]. Hopefully there's a restart soon ....

Anoel

Plus - Chaos isn't even letting us in today!! Get to the RCI and it is stuck (sound familiar?) for a long time before getting a Transport Error.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr [6]

Anoel

Warzen

It's 11:35 central time. I haven't been able to log in for a few hours. I try about every 30-45 minutes or so trying to get in. Stuck at RCI

Sommber

I have been trying to get in the game for several hours myself, I even deleted the world cache folder and did a full scan and still nothing! I just dont understand why the other servers arent having this issue and why they cant fix the bugs that have been created in this game lately. When we will be able to play this game again normally like we used too?

I dont know about you all but I dont feel like I am getting my moneys worth on days like today.

Is there anyone looking into this problem or are we just plain SOL like most all of the time latley?

Does anyone else feel like I do today? [:S]

Ruath

I definitely am feeling like I am not getting my money's worht these days. Can't log in then when I do quests don't get credit for them.

Think we are SOL.

Sick and tired of being sick and tired!!!!!!!

Thread Information