Thread: Making money on construction

Omenz

Default Making money on construction

Hey there,

I just started back on here after being away for about 20 months and I have a question about making money doing construction.

Ok I have been able to, in the past, go around to different player towns and check out each plot to see if there are any structures with money on them. But now it seems like there are towns and plots everywhere I look, and people seem to be putting less and less money on their structures.

So here's my question. Is there any easier way to find out whether there are any construction jobs for profit out there? Maybe a survey tool or a link on the community website or something?? I mean there's a link for consignment, for the crafters out there. And the adventurers get their money just from looting. So why does it seem so difficult for me (as solely construction) to get funds?

It just doesn't make sense anymore to go around to every single plot and clicking on every single structure under the construction tab just to find a way to make money. There has to be a better way. Or am I missing something here.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Making money on construction

Right now, no, there is no way of doing it any faster except by going to the plot marker, clicking on the construction tab, and scrolling down the buildings one by one to see if they're paying.

You might check with your local dragons to see if they're willing to buy raw of first processed resources from you for their lairs.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

oneirosuchus

There's a Construction channel on Chaos(I'm not sure about any of the other shards) where people go to look for work or workers. It's not a highly populated or vocal channel, but I got in on a couple of things when I was looking for work to advance my fitter. You might also try Marketplace, if Construction is dead.

ssylva

I am on order, and I regularly contract people to make subcomponents for me(much easier to do 1/2 the work with one sub done than try to hold one and do other parts at the same time). Right now I am looking for mostly raw tier 4 gems in equal quantities for tricut gems (or the tricuts themselves). Obsidian and Cobalt bricks also.

Tier 4 hall at close to 70%

Thread Information