Thread: After being away for a year and a 1/2, I have returned to this land.

Default After being away for a year and a 1/2, I have returned to this land.

I plan on being an active member on Order.
    My Drake is named Fenghou and I have a mage named Akh.

I work 14 days on / 14 off in RL, so the days I have off, I am around quite often and hope to meet new people and make new friends.

Fenghou

Default Re: After being away for a year and a 1/2, I have returned to this land.

Welcome back.

David
    David Bowman

Default Re: After being away for a year and a 1/2, I have returned to this land.

WOW, was not expecting someone of your stature to take notice in little ole me. Thank you sir, very much apreciated.

A friend has also returned with me, he too is enjoying his time with this game. When we left this land, we gave everything we had away, hehe. So we returned quite nekkid and broke (not even cash to portal), a few very nice people were very helpful and got us started.

Since then I have basically had to relearn where things are, how to do things. LOL was funny when I 1st got back, I would not fight anything over level 10 with my level 53 mage because I had to learn how to fight and did not trust my skills yet.

I had been thinking for quite a while about coming back to this land, and I am glad to have returned.

Fenghou / Akh

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Glad to see you back and glad to help you out in Dragon channel.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

welcome back feng. i to have returned after a year+ slumber nice playing with you then and the same shall be today

Thread Information