Thread: what are these scales: vengeance or emenence chest scale....

Default what are these scales: vengeance or emenence chest scale....

sorry had to ask. i hear these are pretty good but i have no clue what they are and is there a quest to get them?

Default Re: what are these scales: vengeance or emenence chest scale....

ok have to through this in here as well. i am a true lunus dragon. i don't cast spells unless i need to. i like melee damage. imo it does more damage more often. now im trying to set up my scales. i have tried to get a set made but i dont have alot of silver so i will work my craft until i can make a decent set myself.

my question is what techs should i put on an armor set? right now i can only add 2 techs to something right now. im lvl 55 craft. now im thinking about something like this on all pieces

t&c IV
    str IV
    and if i get my skill up high enough to add a third tech ill through primal on there

my next question is where can i get these techs and forms to make that set and how do you make them socketed.

You cannot get Eminence and Primal Vengeance techs anymore. they were from the Dryad event. Only dragons still around that can make them are Kumu and my dragon Skald.

Socketing techs are purchased from the Quartermaster in South Tazoon I believe.
    You will need bounty markers to purchase them.

Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

grrr..... no, it's the only hole in my knowledge, and it burns.. it BURNS i tell you!!!

.. *sigh*..

and anyway, they weren't from the dryad event, they were from the dralk graverobbing event that set up the withered scales event.

yes, there are other dragons with eminence and/or defiance and/or flash, but i haven't kept track of who.

As for the specific effects of Vengeance and Eminence:

* Primal Vengeance takes target mob strength down to 20% for 20 seconds, at 5% chance. If you land the effect again while another is in effect, it gets overwritten. Thus, with luck and/or multiple dragon attackers, it is possible to maintain a continuous vengeance effect on target.
    * Eminence stuns the target for 3 seconds, at 5% chance. I don't know if Eminence is able to overwrite itself.
    * Both techs go to chest scale only, but can be triple-teched for improved proc chances. In multistrike-type attacks each instance of damage can land the effect. Thus Silver Strike has two chances to land the effect, Gold rage three, Ravage III five.
    * There's also Vital Defiance tehc, but I've no details on that one.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Actually as Shadow_wyrm pointed out to us in Dragon he actually has these techs so that's a good thing. It's good to see players with this almost lost knowledge return to us.

Now as to Shadow_wyrms original question what to put on scales when you are a T&C type dragon. If you were going to do Armor scales I would put T&C, Strength and probably Health techs on em. Velocity on the wings. Weapon sockets on the claws and probably some Armor sockets on the chest. There are some pretty decent crystals out there now so you should keep that in mind when planning out a new set of scales.

CrystalMist

I feel for dorrin hehe. As I only have Eminence and Primal Flash. Sadly I was not able to participate in the event to get them and got the ones I have because of good hearted guildies [;)]

yeah i guess i did have those techs. i think they should let us un-scribe techs. half the ones i have i can't even use. and the ones i can really aren't all that good.

Thread Information