Thread: Absentee trainers in Kion?

Default Absentee trainers in Kion?

Have the trainers that are usually located in Lady Kendra's house in Kion been relocated or accidentally removed? I went to Kion for the Weaver trainer there but all the trainers in the house were gone. I logged off and back on, thinking it was lag causing them to be invisible but they still were gone. In fact, the entire house was empty of NPCs although the crafting machines were still there.

Default Re: Absentee trainers in Kion?

Okay, it happened again last night only this time it was both the connie and the PB in New Trismus that disappeared on me. Even a logoff/logon did not make them appear. In both this case and the case of the missing trainers in Kion it has happened to me towards the end of my session after a fair amount of portalling throughout, so I guess it has something to do with lag. Funny though that this has only now just started when I didn't have problems with missing NPCs prior to 2 nights ago.

Default Re: Absentee trainers in Kion?

I had a strange occurance last night not sure if it is related or not.

I went to a place I had been hunting for a couple of nights in a row. Cedar Treants. Now usually this place is crawling with them. In fact you have to keep your wits about you or you get ganged up on.

But last night there were NONE ! I waited for quite a while and looked too and fro and found none. I scouted the area for other hunters and saw none.

I decided to look over at the small volcano accross the bridge to wack a few skeletons that live there.

There were NONE.

Strange

Thread Information