Thread: oh ummm what's this "unexpected lunacy" event

Default oh ummm what's this "unexpected lunacy" event

i clicked on the event link from the home page and it was posted last week about this event.

so how do we do it

Default Re: oh ummm what's this "unexpected lunacy" event

Well, the WM's spawn a half dozen lvl 90+ Blighted Festival Treants in a random location. Could be someplace in the fronteir, or in the middle of town where you are AFK or just recalled to go AFK. You kill them and loot them. They drop peices of themselves. You have to collect one of every treant body part, and return it to a druid in Mahagra.
    TIGRIS EUPHRATES and TEKKA RUNECLAW. Istarian Veteran, The Original Order Shard Herald, Herald of the Spirit Shard. Storm Disciple, Flame Disciple, Spirit Disciple, Ice Disciple, Monk, Ranger, Healer, Druid, Spiritist. Grand Master Biped Crafter.

yes and hope that you dont play on unity ^^

else it seems to be an interesting event, not really balanced but a nice thing to participate

I ran accross a cluster of level 12 to 15 blighted festival treants last night while out hunting cedar treants.

I was out in the middle of nowhere trust me....

At any rate I managed to kill them all and the experience rate was amazing (750 ep forone L13 !). [H]

I found upon them some treant parts and blighted festival blue orniments.

Im not sure if this was part of the event or not but it was an exciting moment at any rate. Im pretty sure one of the treants had a name [8-)]

Save the treant parts! [;)]
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter
    Save the treant parts! [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]
    I save everything just about even though I dont know what to do with them (except logs and sand LOL).

Maybe one day I'll actually see one of these blighted treants. They seem to be spawned and killed before I can log on. I was on all last weekend but near as I can tell not a one spawned then. If they're going to spawn stuff by hand they can't keep doing it the same time every day. This kind of sucks.

Well, I guess they CAN do whatever they like. Still sucks though.

Near as I can tell the reward isn't anything to get excited about unless you like shoulder buddies. Otherwise I'd be flaming mad.

We've been monitoring the shards and since the start of the event there has not been a time when blighted treants have not been roaming somewhere in Istaria.

David
    David Bowman

There pretty ******** good at hiding. I spent several hours wandering all over. I ran from mithril's anvil all the way to the spiral in western deadlands. Was so bored I tried killing Kaa while a 100 other mobs were on me.

And the few I did find are teir 2 :(

How long is this event? I hope a very longtime........

Jayne

Thread Information