Thread: Divine Retribution Arrives!

Growl

Default Divine Retribution Arrives!

Following GN?s recent actions and inactions, half of Divine Retribution has decided enough is enough and has left Unity for the NA shards (Chaos). It was a big step for us to even consider starting from scratch again, but looking back over GN?s broken promises, evasions, unanswered support tickets, support tickets closed without satisfactory resolution, lack of communications and general lack of care for the community, we think we have made the right decision to cancel 13 accounts on Unity. I would have like to have taken all DR with me but, understandably some members had too many ties on Unity to start from fresh. DR on Unity will now be led by Velpin and I have every confidence that DR will remain a guild to be proud of and continue to expand. We have received a very warm welcome from the community on Chaos and have even bumped into a few fellow Unity refugees! Should anyone else feel a similar level of disgust with Unity?s treatment, then remember there are choices open to you and DR can be easily found via the player search on Chaos! Regards Elspeth GM Divine Retribution Unity Chaos

Default Re: Divine Retribution Arrives!

I haven't been able to cut my ties but the chaos community surely made me feel at home even thou I'm missing my friends from Unity.

It's nice meeting you all on chaos

Welcome to Chaos!

Let folks know if you need a hand getting up & running - I'm sure the community would be glad to render aid. [:D]
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

*puts up a HUGE, 'Welcome to your new home" banner across the gates leading to the shard of Chaos*

I hope you guys find your stay here much more pleasant that your stay on Unity!

*waves*

*waves bye to Divine Retribution[:'(]*
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Welcome to Chaos!

Very sad it came to this massive of a change for you guys. I hope you settle in fast.

If you need any armor, tools, weapons, or cargo gear just send me a tell, and I'll set you up totally free of charge.
    As a new dawn rises over Istaria, may we all band together to meet the challenges!

Continuing Development of Horizons... SWEET!

Welcome to Chaos! As others have said, I'm sorry that the situation is such that you had to leave your original home, but if you need any help getting settled in, please let us know!

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

Welcome to Chaos ! I offer the services of myself and my clan to help yall establish yourselves. Simply send a tell to any Ascending Heroes or Legendary Heroes member and you will find much support ! I feel your pain and will do whatever I can to ease the transition !

Vanguard Faction
    "We suck less than the rest !"
    "Beauty fades...Dumb is forever"
    "Don't pee on my leg and then tell me it's raining"
    www.lhguild.com

I would like to say on behalf of The Dark council, welcome to chaos. I'm sure you will find many to help your transition to our shard as the above posts state. I hope things work out for you here. If aamer isnt on. I can make weapons for you to help out.

GhostRdr -
    100- RVR, SPRT, HLR, CONJ, SHMN, GRD
    100- BLK, WPN, FIT, MSN

Fayde- 69 Adult Lunus/35 craft
    82nd Level Hoard
    Member of the Dark Council
    Nana & Gerard Guild Communities

Just wanted to add my thanks for the wonderful warm welcome we have had :)

We're 4 little hatchling dragons atm, working on levelling and crafting, heading for RoP when we are ready, but enjoying the journey, so probably won't be for a while :)

we'll be playing bipeds again once the dragons are established :)

Arietna Winterfire, Brand New ADULT!! Purple Dragon, CHAOS shard, DIVINE RETRIBUTION Guild

Ariadne Dreamweaver - ex of Unity Shard
    Tailor 67, Weaver 72, Carpenter 85,
    oh, and Spirit Disciple 57 , Paladin 34

Thread Information