Thread: Dev- Need a machine turned on please.

Default Dev- Need a machine turned on please.

I know this is not the correct forums true but hope it will stay long enough for a Dev to see.

I completed the Crystalshaper in the Chiconis Community Lair on Order Sunday and would request the machine be turned on if some one has a chance to stop by please. Also if you have a moment if you could move down the bend to the 3-way with the Essence chamber connected to it and see if the other exit also leads to open space likeI does for me. I am not sure if I was just bugged or if i is a greater Issue. Thank you in advance.

Default Re: Dev- Need a machine turned on please.

One of our guild has the same problem... a T2 helian stoneworking shop... just popped it last night but it won't "activate" in the Cedar Grove area.

We had him clear his cache, log out, log in, but nothing would work... so he logged off upset.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Ah to be a little clearer this is the Chiconis Community Lair not a personal Lair. The one above the bridge to the floating Island across from the Craft cave. So it has to be turned on by a World Master.

You can't turn on community lairs like you can the older community machines? It would seem odd that its possible for players to activate a smelter in the world, but not lair buildings.

We can? Well I have only ever played a dragon and I always heard people saying they need WM to turn things on. So assumed all world projects had to be turned on by a WM. I will have to try that tonight and see what happens unless some one reads this from Order wants to run over and see if they can turn it on.

Update: I can not select the room so can not turen on the Crystalshaper. So maybe a Dev will see this and get a chance to turn it on.

Also the open passage that is in the three way beyound the bend from the Crystalshaper chamber is still showing the open space below ground with floating lair chambers in it. That if you pass throu places you above ground out side the Lair.

you can only activate a machine from the owner's plot window anyway... so since no one actually owns it nothing can be done about world lairshaping projects with chambers that need activation.

Thread Information